RB Damien Martinez enters the Portal

Advertisement
Update 1: Coed pedaling on him like a bike @ Ritz. Good bounce, more to ***.
Art Glitch GIF

Break Pause GIF by femtec alumnae e.v.

Advertisement
If you want a good laugh go over to the Arizona boards. Few days ago they were talking about how great of a destination they'd be for him. Now they haven't even mentioned his name in a few days.

Advertisement
If you want a good laugh go over to the Arizona boards. Few days ago they were talking about how great of a destination they'd be for him. Now they haven't even mentioned his name in a few days.
Im sure their insiders have told them its pretty much a wrap. Time to move on. lol.

I remember these getting my broke *** through college…I want to say they used to cost $1 each from Walmart
I used to subsist on Totino's pizza in the late 80s early 90s lol.

I addition to tuna fish sandwiches, PBJ, eggs, Top Raman, chicken thighs(BBQ grilled basted with mustard BBQ sauce, canned sardines(guilty pleasure) and tortillas with melted cheese, ground beef and rice. I refer to the above as the poor struggling young man's grocery list lol. Who could forget hot dogs!

Last edited:
According to NFL.com Kinchens isn't expected to go until around the 3-4 round.... JW is expected maybe 5-6 and no mention at all of LT... Ouch...

Edit... Meant LT.... My bad...

Last edited:
Advertisement
According to NFL.com Kinchens isn't expected to go until around the 3-4 round.... JW is expected maybe 5-6 and no mention at all of LW... Ouch...

Just a shame cause they could have really helped the team by coming back.

Seeing guys leave early, then the team having to fill their void left through the portal, especially with NIL nowadays. Makes you wonder.

Advertisement
Just a shame cause they could have really helped the team by coming back.

Seeing guys leave early, then the team having to fill their void left through the portal, especially with NIL nowadays. Makes you wonder.
These are just projections though... anything can happen... plenty of draft left but there's a ton of money involved obviously.... The later they get picked the more it turns into them maybe making more money through NIL had they stayed....
Hopefully they all get picked and it pays off...

If we had LT, JW and Kam on this team we would be the clear favorite to win the ACC. Smh. Sucks we can never just have everything fall into place for us. Such is life as a Cane fan these days though.

Back on topic though..hope this kid just commits right after his visit and doesnt try to draw this out. Just pull the trigger and lets get the ball rolling on momentum. Sunday morning would love to have Martinez and Baron in the boat...Especially with Barrow and Harmon coming for a visit a day later.

Advertisement
Back