RB Damien Martinez enters the Portal

Was this 2015 or 2016?

He know he threw a pick in the endzone in 2016 that would have made it 20-3 Miami and all the momentum on our side instead the game flipped completely.

If he doesn't throw that pick and we simply kick a field goal, we are up 16-3. Brutal pick that changed the game. Berrios bailed us out and made it 20-19 before we got the PAT blocked.

Advertisement
Kaaya never beat FSU
1713839490866.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kaaya went 0-3 against FSU, King rolled FSU…you have been ****ting on King all day and I’m tired of your bull****. Wtf did he ever do to you?
Hey dumbfuk.....show all my posts where I was ****TING on King all day.

And King beat a 3-6 FSU team that was forfeiting games that year.

That 2014 game though. Never forget Miami up 13 late in the 2nd quarter and Kayaa just misses Berrios in the end zone that would’ve put us up at least 20 going into the half, and there’s a very good chance we hold on the win that game. Miami was 6-3 at the time and the FSU hangover was real. Miami goes in the tank the last two games and ends up 6-6 and Golden’s clock is ticking. A win puts Miami in line for an 9 win season and Goldens in future Miami could've looked a lot different

Advertisement
That 2014 game though. Never forget Miami up 13 late in the 2nd quarter and Kayaa just misses Berrios in the end zone that would’ve put us up at least 20 going into the half, and there’s a very good chance we hold on the win that game. Miami was 6-3 at the time and the FSU hangover was real. Miami goes in the tank the last two games and ends up 6-6 and Golden’s clock is ticking. A win puts Miami in line for an 9 win season and Goldens in future Miami could've looked a lot different
Golden’s teams played FSU tight for most of the game then fell apart. 2011 was close all game, 2012 and 2014 Miami went up a decent amount then fell apart, 2013 they played them tight the first half.

Golden’s teams played FSU tight for most of the game then fell apart. 2011 was close all game, 2012 and 2014 Miami went up a decent amount then fell apart, 2013 they played them tight the first half.
And think of all the fans that were saying how the close scores showed progress. We really should have had 2015. 2014 too.

And the runningbacks Al Golden recruited were the last great backs that we had. Thousand yard rusher after thousand yard rusher. AnD those were with the weak offensive line. Here we are with a significantly improved line and all of our rushers just get four or five hundred yards a year.

I'll say it Al Golden is tougher than Mario Cristobal.

Advertisement
And think of all the fans that were saying how the close scores showed progress. We really should have had 2015. 2014 too.

And the runningbacks Al Golden recruited were the last great backs that we had. Thousand yard rusher after thousand yard rusher. AnD those were with the weak offensive line. Here we are with a significantly improved line and all of our rushers just get four or five hundred yards a year.

The 2013 line had 4 NFL guys. We had some monsters from 2011-2014. Flowers, Henderson, Linder, Brandon Washington, Feliciano, Malcom Bunche started in 2012 and played a little in 2013.

The 2013 line had 4 NFL guys. We had some monsters from 2011-2014. Flowers, Henderson, Linder, Brandon Washington, Feliciano, Malcom Bunche started in 2012 and played a little in 2013.
You are right. I guess that's another notch in Al Golden's favor. What is Mario good for other than being a Miami guy and getting paid lots of money? I guess the only thing Mario has is the defense wasn't trash 50% of the years he was here.

You are right. I guess that's another notch in Al Golden's favor. What is Mario good for other than being a Miami guy and getting paid lots of money? I guess the only thing Mario has is the defense wasn't trash 50% of the years he was here.
Well Washington, Bunche, Linder, Feliciano, and Henderson were Randy guys. But yea you are right. Golden’s rbs did have 1000 yard seasons. Duke in 2014, would have had one in 2013 if he didn’t get hurt and Yearby in 2015 and that OL was putrid. Alex ******* Gall and Nick Linder….

I'm not there yet, but I can see the basis for an argument to be made.

I wasn't a Mario guy and there's been some good with the bad. The worst of it is the record. I just don't see the plan and maybe that's extremely hard to do in today's age of football. There's so many moving parts and things out of your control.

I guess we'll see what happens this year. I would've gotten another OC, but that's me. Yes, 3 in 3 years is far from ideal. Still, overall, it seems like for every step we take forward, there's one back. We just seem to be treading water.

Advertisement
Back