RB Damien Martinez enters the Portal

dwarfs and midgets arguing who is taller. He may have been the best but doesnt mean he was good. QBs at Miami have been horrible the last 20 years
Almost 2700 yards, 23 tds and 5 ints to go with over 500 yards and 4 tds on the ground in 11 games isn’t good? He had two terrible WR’s too who played more snaps than they should.

Advertisement
Almost 2700 yards, 23 tds and 5 ints to go with over 500 yards and 4 tds on the ground in 11 games isn’t good? He had two terrible WR’s too who played more snaps than they should.
1713818519583.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Nothing against Kaaya but he never beat FSU. He was a heck of a player, put up great numbers, and was a leader. I’m sick and tired of people hating on King. He did nothing wrong here. One of my favorite Canes even tho he was here 2 years and only played a little over a year.

There is no reason why people should **** on King but there are haters out there aka the fool I’ve been going back and forth with here.

Advertisement
Nothing against Kaaya but he never beat FSU. He was a heck of a player, put up great numbers, and was a leader. I’m sick and tired of people hating on King. He did nothing wrong here. One of my favorite Canes even tho he was here 2 years and only played a little over a year.

There is no reason why people should **** on King but there are haters out there aka the fool I’ve been going back and forth with here.
King was great I think he had worse teams than Kayaa if im not mistaken

King was great I think he had worse teams than Kayaa if im not mistaken
Yea FSU in 2014 was getting lucky all year getting down early and coming back, 2015 I don’t remember that team much but I know Golson was their qb from ND. And 2016 they were dog****. Lamar ran a train on them earlier in the year.

Check that their 2016 team went 10-3 so not a bad year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back