RB Damien Martinez enters the Portal

"...liked the family atmosphere..."

Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Advertisement
Some posts on the Arizona boards. Holy **** these guys are absolutely delusional.
View attachment 287506
And another one...
View attachment 287507
And the most delusional one of all!

View attachment 287508

There's a common trait among other fanbases where they absolutely nothing about us. Just complete stereotypes. To be fair, someone did call out that poster and say he was dead wrong about that.
We have nothing else on offense...except Cam Ward, one of the top OL in the country, and X, who may end up breaking our receiving records (which includes Irvin, Andre, Santana, among others). But yeah, nothing on offense. You just also lost your head coach.

Some posts on the Arizona boards. Holy **** these guys are absolutely delusional.
View attachment 287506
And another one...
View attachment 287507

View attachment 287508

There's a common trait among other fanbases where they absolutely nothing about us. Just complete stereotypes. To be fair, someone did call out that poster and say he was dead wrong about that.
these fan bases act like kids only come here for the money. they come here for the money AND because we had a really good team 23 years ago.

1713806894892.png

“They have NO other options on offense”

1000 yard receiver in X
Top 3 returning QB in YPG
850 and 8TDs in JG3
Solidified stud in JoJo
Arroyo & Riley were built in a lab.

All that paired with potentially 3/4 NFL OLinemen.

These “cats” aint keeping it 100.

Advertisement
View attachment 287506
And another one...
View attachment 287507

View attachment 287508

This guy saying Miami going in home twice is “smothering” and “doesn’t bode well” is good stuff.

IMG_9547.jpeg

View attachment 287506
And another one...
View attachment 287507

View attachment 287508

If we only had a QB that’s proven to prevent “stacked boxes”….

Advertisement
I'm happy to be that guy.

Which of our QBs from the last 20 years are you willing to die on a hill over? I can't even think of 1 I'd walk up the hill for.

Stephen Morris was a baller. Just had the bad luck to play for a bad coach. He could have done a lot of damage in a spread offense.

If we'd played a normal non-covid schedule, I think D'Eriq King wins 10 games pretty much single handedly.

And fans can knock Malik Rosier all they want, but the fact is that he was supposed to just be a game manager who handed the ball off to Walton. when Walton went down for the season, Richt had to make Rosier the centerpiece. Rosier stepped up big time. 2018 was bad but he was an outstanding college QB in 2017.

And I'll always put Harris high up on my list because I was at the UVA game in Virginia where he almost single handedly willed UM to victory. I spent 3 quarters of the game listening to toothless Virginia fans heckling me in my Canes gear, and it was a transcendent sports experience to watch the color drain from their faces as Miami rallied to win the game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Stephen Morris was a baller. Just had the bad luck to play for a bad coach. He could have done a lot of damage in a spread offense.

If we'd played a normal non-covid schedule, I think D'Eriq King wins 10 games pretty much single handedly.

And fans can knock Malik Rosier all they want, but the fact is that he was supposed to just be a game manager who handed the ball off to Walton. when Walton went down for the season, Richt had to make Rosier the centerpiece. Rosier stepped up big time. 2018 was bad but he was an outstanding college QB in 2017.

And I'll always put Harris high up on my list because I was at the UVA game in Virginia where he almost single handedly willed UM to victory. I spent 3 quarters of the game listening to toothless Virginia fans heckling me in my Canes gear, and it was a transcendent sports experience to watch the color drain from their faces as Miami rallied to win the game.
Do you mean Morris single handed willed Miami to a win after Harris went out? That was 2010 when Morris was supposed to redshirt.

I loved Morris. Dude had a ******* cannon and that offense in 2013 was legit. Just sucks the d was atrocious and Morris was hurt for almost the whole year.

Advertisement
Do you mean Morris single handed willed Miami to a win after Harris went out? That was 2010 when Morris was supposed to redshirt.

I loved Morris. Dude had a ******* cannon and that offense in 2013 was legit. Just sucks the d was atrocious and Morris was hurt for almost the whole year.

No, 2008. UM was down 17-10 to start the 4th quarter. Harris hadn't done much all game (Graig Cooper was MVP for 3 quarters), but then he threw a TD to tie the game in the 4th and another to give UM the win in OT.

Morris not only had a howitzer for an arm, he also ran a 4.65 at the combine, which was the 2nd fastest of any QB that year. He could scoot, though that was rarely incorporated in the offense.

No, 2008. UM was down 17-10 to start the 4th quarter. Harris hadn't done much all game (Graig Cooper was MVP for 3 quarters), but then he threw a TD to tie the game in the 4th and another to give UM the win in OT.
Oh yea I forgot about that game

Wtf is with you all hating on King? He’s been our best qb since Dorsey.
dwarfs and midgets arguing who is taller. He may have been the best but doesnt mean he was good. QBs at Miami have been horrible the last 20 years

Advertisement
Back