RB Damien Martinez enters the Portal

Still doesn’t make sense to me. So basically you are bashing every qb we have had in the last 20 years. Yes some of them sucked and weren’t leaders at all aka Van Dyke, Jarren Williams, etc. I’ll be damned if anyone says a bad word about King.
Not bashing him. King to me the best QB we had since Dorsey. 2020 season he carried us. But there’s a certain leadership factor that’s been missing for a long time.

Advertisement
Honestly think this has been done for a bit and he hasn't committed yet because I'm sure we tampered
Not Bad Season 2 GIF by Paramount+

Honestly think this has been done for a bit and he hasn't committed yet because I'm sure we tampered
Gotta' make it look like he had legit interest in other schools. Didn't Jordan Addison do the same when he left Pitt because the coaches accused USC of tampering?

Still doesn’t make sense to me. So basically you are bashing every qb we have had in the last 20 years. Yes some of them sucked and weren’t leaders at all aka Van Dyke, Jarren Williams, etc. I’ll be damned if anyone says a bad word about King.
I'm happy to be that guy.

Which of our QBs from the last 20 years are you willing to die on a hill over? I can't even think of 1 I'd walk up the hill for.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Some posts on the Arizona boards. Holy **** these guys are absolutely delusional.
Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 12.50.41 PM.png

And another one...
Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 12.52.16 PM.png

And the most delusional one of all!

Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 12.53.05 PM.png

There's a common trait among other fanbases where they absolutely nothing about us. Just complete stereotypes. To be fair, someone did call out that poster and say he was dead wrong about that.

Advertisement
Back