RB Damien Martinez enters the Portal

Advertisement
I’d be a lot more worried if Fisch was still there. We all hate it but Mario and his philosophy should speak to this kid imo.
Arizona's new coach was 34–48 at San Diego State and was an assistant before that. More of a passing background than power run type team.

Advertisement
Arizona's new coach was 34–48 at San Diego State and was an assistant before that. More of a passing background than power run type team.
San Jose State. Guy also looks conspicuously like the actor that plays Hugh Freeze in the Blindside.

1713527248488.png
1713527269298.png

Last edited:
Miami has supposedly had RB1 locked up for weeks. I’m not going to stress it. We will see how it all shakes out in two weeks.

Miami currently has what 2 healthy RB on the roster, then Lyle arrives in the summer.

Yeah any top RB who doesn’t like their current situation would be dumb not to come take this Miami paycheck and 20-25 touches a game.

Is Davis actually in the portal?
Everything I've read has been basic *****, but I guess he is, but seeing how things are going with the new staff at Arizona.

6'4" with his ball skills tho...whatever he wants. all the monies. NFL teams will use real draft capital on lesser players with that kind of size and they will make them work. Brandon Browner, Lenny Walls, Sean Smith come to mind, but plenty of others in that 6'3" spectrum play in the NFL for a long while even if they have limitations.

ALL.THE.MONIES

Advertisement
I've never come across an Arizona football fan in my life but they have to be one of the more hilariously delusional fanbases out there. I've read everything from their OL is better than ours, Cam Ward is a below average QB, to Arizona having a better 'family atmosphere', which apparently will supercede their NIL shortcomings.

As long as Martinez makes it out of AZ without shutting it down we good. AZ is our biggest competition imo. They have a nice team with pieces. Dont know what NIL is like now with the new staff. Must be decent if Fifita and McMillan stayed. I will say they have deep Poly connection there just like Oregon St. However if he's after more NIL plus family environmemt we should have it in the bag. Aint gonna lie, AZ unis look clean.
this is a grown man, not a punk. i expect for him to take all visits.

I've never come across an Arizona football fan in my life but they have to be one of the more hilariously delusional fanbases out there. I've read everything from their OL is better than ours, Cam Ward is a below average QB, to Arizona having a better 'family atmosphere', which apparently will supercede their NIL shortcomings.
As an Arizona alumn, I'm straight up embarrassed to read the **** that I'm reading on their boards.

Not to excuse it but remember this is the first time in 25ish years that they've had success. My freshman year we were ranked preseason #3 and got beat down by, Penn state game one 41-7. Program tanked from there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
who are those guys?
Cam Ward and Anez Cooper. They were on an IG live talking about Martinez. You can see how connected Cam is with the team if you watched it. A bunch of UM players were commenting under it and you can easily see how much they fw Cam. Apparently the team plays pickup bball in their spare time lol

Cam Ward and Anez Cooper. They were on an IG live talking about Martinez. You can see how connected Cam is with the team if you watched it. A bunch of UM players were commenting under it and you can easily see how much they fw Cam. Apparently the team plays pickup bball in their spare time lol
Cam better be playing pickup bball in bubble wrap 🤣

Advertisement
Back