RB Damien Martinez enters the Portal

Advertisement
you all realize that 400k number isn't necessarily true right? RIght? like he has an NIL agent.....

might be but come on you all aren't new to agents and negotiating and "leaks"
I would agree , but the OSU NIL folks said they did in fact give him 400k ( including a car)

I would agree , but the OSU NIL folks said they did in fact give him 400k ( including a car)
I know they did. but they also want other players in portal to think they have money... both sides benefit from leaks. Though if I were them leaking it could make others on team jealousy and they have enough issues being in the pac2.

Advertisement
Canes got the last visit and the most days! Done deal! Now we need that stud receiver!
I don't think this is a a good thing. Typically, portal players know where they're going and get locked up within the first or second visit. Look at the Mims saga where we weren't concerned about the mid-week F$U visit prior to our visit.

I don't think this is a a good thing. Typically, portal players know where they're going and get locked up within the first or second visit. Look at the Mims saga where we weren't concerned about the mid-week F$U visit prior to our visit.
So he's going to Arizona or Mississippi State by that logic. Miami is last and the most days but it also looks like he's working West to East with his visit schedule. He's also going to be going from visit to visit without any break in between so I don't think going first or last really matters here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
These ******* jamokes.

How many more G5 slapdick tackles are they going to collect?
Imagine thinking you know more about that than our current DL coaches.

Wild

Now imagine being so eager to **** on the staff you post DT offers in the Martinez thread.

My goodness.

The salt.

We really complaining about a staff that just brought in the best DL class in America? Ohh wait it's Ghandi. Rhetorical.

Wild

Now imagine being so eager to **** on the staff you post DT offers in the Martinez thread.

My goodness.

The salt.

We really complaining about a staff that just brought in the best DL class in America? Ohh wait it's Ghandi. Rhetorical.

Terminal salt levels.

XoXo
Marley Cook
Anthony Campbell
Thomas Gore
Antonio Moultrie
Jake Muffinman

Wild

My goodness.

The salt.

Oops.. I actually accidentally posted it in this thread

1713311719373.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is why, like our forefathers, we set up a system so no man has too much power

@JamesQuall = Police Chief/Commissioner
@PIPO = Supreme Court/Arbitrator/Tiebreaker
@JHallCanes = Detective/Inspector...aka Head ****
@RVACane = Attorney General and acting head of our cyber division in case we need to look into IP addresses
@cway313 = Head Informant...aka supreme snitch
@Felonious Monk = We are still trying to figure out how to best leverage his skillset
me = InternalAffairs/part time deputy during a surge in bad jokes to help out my partner @JamesQuall

@TRick72 You see what your little beaver joke did?
Season 5 Episode 6 GIF by Living Single

Advertisement
Back