RB Damien Martinez enters the Portal

Michigan is coming crashing back down to Earth this year...

They're losing a bunch of players, whole new Coaching staff & they won't be able blatantly cheat anymore.

They also haven't recruited at a premium level. They're done bro, sorry to break your heart but the Blue & Maize ain't winning sh*t this year.
Same coach without harbaugh and they win at the line so rheyll be solid and that happens to be Ohio state weakness on their team

Advertisement
1. Quinshon Judkins
2. Omarion Hampton
3. Ollie Gordon
4. Tahj Brooks
5. Makhi Hughes
6. Ismail Mahdi
7. Devin Neal
8. Damien Martinez
9. Johnathan Brooks
10. DJ Giddens

Jonah Coleman, Montrell Johnson Jr & Darius Taylor would be my next 3.
Where would you place Jeanty?

Advertisement
That would be unfortunate, unless we get the UNC kid
I figured since the one guy saying his Michigan State buddy feels a certain way was enough to rustle jimmies, I’d make an equally improbable statement to see if people also believe that. I mean my FSU friend feels really strongly about Martinez wanting to be a Nole.

It’s really difficult to leave Beavers
@JamesQuall

1713268642987.png

Reaction Disappointed GIF by MOODMAN

@WaterburyCane - 👀

Advertisement
1. Quinshon Judkins
2. Omarion Hampton
3. Ollie Gordon
4. Tahj Brooks
5. Makhi Hughes
6. Ismail Mahdi
7. Devin Neal
8. Damien Martinez
9. Johnathan Brooks
10. DJ Giddens

Jonah Coleman, Montrell Johnson Jr & Darius Taylor would be my next 3.
Judkins has serious talent but supposedly he was a big time cancer in the team and the cashing staff (Lane out of all people) didn’t bother keeping him and Dart hated playing with him because of his attitude and on field/off field antics.

Yall expecting Marshall Faulk to come out of the portal. lol

The number of top RBs in the country is small. We know who the names are and while they are very good, I'm not sure I'd throw the word "elite" around.

Hampton - probably looking for a raise
Martinez - MSU team to beat
Ott - good option
Gordon - Top guy in the country. Will be interesting to follow given there were portal rumors swirling back in Dec.
Henderson - possible b/c of jenkins but it would be a tough pull.
Jenkins - he ain't going nowhere.
Edwards - he ain't going nowhere.

Then you have a group of other decent options - Brooks, Jeanty, et al - but they are a step below.

That's pretty much it.
Talk about a wet blanket post 😂

Advertisement
I’m just as credible as the guy who has a Michigan State friend.
I was simply sharing that I was out to dinner with a friend who is an msu fan and he has friends in the football building. I typically just read but figured I’d post in here since it was Miami related.

I was simply sharing that I was out to dinner with a friend who is an msu fan and he has friends in the football building. I typically just read but figured I’d post in here since it was Miami related.
I wasn’t knocking you. Just the people who took your bit of info and ran with it.

Be careful because they will take whatever tiny bit of negative news they hear as gospel. It’s happened in this thread already.

Last edited:
Advertisement
They tend to **** on anyone that doesn't support the narrative they want. Tread lightly.

They tend to **** on anyone that doesn't support the narrative they want. Tread lightly.
I was out to dinner with a buddy the other night that is pretty plugged in with someone in the Texas football building and he told me they were getting Martinez. See I can do this too

I was out to dinner with a buddy the other night that is pretty plugged in with someone in the Texas football building and he told me they were getting Martinez. See I can do this too
Attempting to bully people that you don’t know over information they provide is corny. Maybe he is lying or maybe he is just sharing info on a message board. It's not like he came here pretending to be a new insider.

Advertisement
Back