RB Damien Martinez enters the Portal

Advertisement
It’s the soft J that did it
will ferrell anchorman GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
My MSU friends feel confident FWIW 🤷‍♂️
Must be trolling too.

After what we saw yesterday, roll out the red carpet to get Parrish back. Promise him starting time, minimum touches a game, and a chance to showcase his elevated role out of the backfield. Get Andy Reid to stop by a practice and catch him saying “wow, that’s just what we need” slightly off camera on an iPhone, with a planted staffer who anonymously posts it to X (formerly known as twitter). This will generate buzz, which is the best substitute for substance.

Midtinez wasn’t that good to begin with.

Must be trolling too.

After what we saw yesterday, roll out the red carpet to get Parrish back. Promise him starting time, minimum touches a game, and a chance to showcase his elevated role out of the backfield. Get Andy Reid to stop by a practice and catch him saying “wow, that’s just what we need” slightly off camera on an iPhone, with a planted staffer who anonymously posts it to X (formerly known as twitter). This will generate buzz, which is the best substitute for substance.

Midtinez wasn’t that good to begin with.
Not sure if you’re saying I’m trolling or my friends? I can assure you I’m not and I didn’t get the feeling my friends were either. I was just passing along what I heard from another school in the running.

Not sure if you’re saying I’m trolling or my friends? I can assure you I’m not and I didn’t get the feeling my friends were either. I was just passing along what I heard from another school in the running.
Neither, I said earlier in the week the talk to Miami was fading, and was accused of trolling.

Advertisement
I just don’t buy the Michigan st rumors personally. There’s nothing enticing about that besides your former coach, who doesn’t have the OL anymore. They’re going to be a sub 6-win team on paper.

Third year of college, this is your money-making year. He’s going pro after this. If Miami prioritizes him, he’s ours.

I just don’t buy the Michigan st rumors personally. There’s nothing enticing about that besides your former coach, who doesn’t have the OL anymore. They’re going to be a sub 6-win team on paper.

Third year of college, this is your money-making year. He’s going pro after this. If Miami prioritizes him, he’s ours.
Are we going to?

My MSU friends feel confident FWIW 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
You sounded a lot more confident about this a week ago
I don’t play insider for clout lol, I’m 95% of the time just a normal fan like everyone else. Sometimes I hear things from previous connections working in sports. I heard from someone early last week to watch for him entering the portal, and then it happened. Add that plus D$ insta thread, it’s certainly a strong sign. Just have patience and see what unfolds, I still believe we are the front runners so long as we want him.

Advertisement
Back