RB Damien Martinez enters the Portal

10. Damien Martinez, Oregon State Beavers

Martinez has quietly been one of the most productive running backs in college football over his first two seasons. Since 2022, his 1,304 yards after contact are fourth among returning Power Five backs. In that same span, 68 of his carries have gone for 10-plus yards, trailing only Quinshon Judkins among Power Five rushers.

It should be noted that Oregon State led the Power Five in run-blocking grade this past season and was sixth in the FBS the year before, so Martinez has had the privilege of running through some massive holes. With the Beavers losing some stars along the offensive line like Taliese Fuaga, more pressure will be placed on the junior to create for himself next season.

Advertisement
There’s very good chance we enter 2024 with a:

Top 10 QB
Top 10 WR
Top 10 RB
Solid to very good OL.

I mean it would take A LOT to totally **** this up on offense.

Let’s dot some i’s and cross some t’s here…
I heard there was a debate in changing it from Murphy’s law to Mario’s law.

Not sure if they’re accepting toes though

Click the link below and pick a plan. When you enter promo code “CIS” in the blue link titled “Add promotion Code” (right under “Subtotal”) you get 20% off your first month Canes Connection subscription. More importantly, you get access to a regular, private Zoom call with me where I share information I can’t share publicly. This is in addition to the other member benefits Canes Connection provides

They’ll take my toe and like it

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we get this guy then ill personally donate a toe to some type fund
How much is a toe worth? A recent Jury Verdict Research analysis of jury verdicts found that the overall median award for the amputation of one toe is $119,008.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back