Confirmed RB Coach Tim Harris Jr

Great hire. Mario tried the whole “all star team” staff and it flopped terribly. Switch it up and go in a different direction this time. Young and/or hungry guys who all have something to prove. Chips on there shoulder. No more guys seeing this job as a pre-retirement gig. Come here to work.

Also, gotta have a local guy who is respected on a UM coaching staff. Sorry you just have to. Welcome to South Florida politics. You don’t like it? Go root for Bama. This is the way it is. Harris Jr was the perfect hire and he has the credentials to boot. So win-win.

Advertisement
which Harris was that
His brother as a player(Brandon) & his pops as a coach. For the poster who laughed about the comment dude made about he should basically be able to hand pick Dade county running backs now, I'm sorry but that's pretty much correct. His family is royalty down here in youth football especially out the city.

Advertisement
Great hire. Mario tried the whole “all star team” staff and it flopped terribly. Switch it up and go in a different direction this time. Young and/or hungry guys who all have something to prove. Chips on there shoulder. No more guys seeing this job as a pre-retirement gig. Come here to work.

Also, gotta have a local guy who is respected on a UM coaching staff. Sorry you just have to. Welcome to South Florida politics. You don’t like it? Go root for Bama. This is the way it is. Harris Jr was the perfect hire and he has the credentials to boot. So win-win.
Ummm, we have 3 or 4 of those guys on this staff especially if you include Cooney.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ummm, we have 3 or 4 of those guys on this staff especially if you include Cooney.
You talking support staff. We didn’t have one guy on the actual staff who was black (yeah I said it), and had local ties. Yeah I went there. But I’m glad Mario saw it. He didn’t need “you know who” to tell him. He saw it and addressed it. And he got a guy who actually deserved and earned it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back