Confirmed RB Coach Tim Harris Jr

Got to give it to Mario, he went out and hired the staff we needed instead of the one that looked the best. He could of easily went out and hired some big wig Pro Style OC to go with a DC with years and years of play calling experience and won all the off-season awards but if last year is any indication it wouldn't of worked. We needed a simple yet effective play caller that can teach an offense that's easy to learn but productive and we got that. The position coaches we hired are young and hungry and will put in those 16 hour days recruiting.
Most excited about Guidry right now. Have high hopes for him as DC here.

We still need another 2 DT, CB, and Safety. But we are getting there.

Advertisement
Bruh….. it was wild around here during that time. Craziness. Basically Treon wanted to be a QB. We were recruiting him as an “athlete”. UF gave him the nod as a QB, so he went there. Then he trolled us a bit. Word around the time was that Treon was talking to other recruits, trashing us to try and steer them away from us. Good times, mane.
I feel old as **** now, remembering recruiting battles from **** near 10 years ago

Advertisement
Things didn't go so well for him in Gables.
What did he get kicked out for? Can’t remember. Always liked TC. Great little punt returner/slot WR.

Sucks his career just ended like that. Went to USC but never stuck it out. Guess he just gave up ball?

Thearon Collier is also Treon's older brother(same mom) who he was raised in the same home with. Things didn't go so well for him in Gables. I'm assuming that and the fact we didn't want him at QB is why he wound up a ****...
Collier was dismissed from the team. No idea what led to it, but I recall the result.

Advertisement
I’m not sure what you’re trying to prove here?

Jonathan Patke is an excellent coach who I wish we still had. He’d probably be the best coach on the staff at the present moment.
sam winchester yawn GIF

OP, pretty sure this should be transitioned to the "Confirmed" status. Feldman, Cribbs and a 247 article about the hire has been posted.

Advertisement
This staff feels like it is more composed as a team than a hire on the fly with a big name group like last year. Lets hope they can build a foundation of greatness. Synergy is what creates the environment of growth and development. I like the mix of youth and experience while each should have some type of extra motivation to put the group first.

**** I am optimistic. My 16 year old son asked me 3 days ago will the U ever be great again. And I really couldn’t say for sure yes. But I want to believe

This staff feels like it is more composed as a team than a hire on the fly with a big name group like last year. Lets hope they can build a foundation of greatness. Synergy is what creates the environment of growth and development. I like the mix of youth and experience while each should have some type of extra motivation to put the group first.

**** I am optimistic. My 16 year old son asked me 3 days ago will the U ever be great again. And I really couldn’t say for sure yes. But I want to believe
We are never ever getting back to how things used to be but while we are in the ACC there is no excuse not to win 9-10 games per year once Mario has the roster right which gives us a chance at a NY6 bowl every year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back