Confirmed RB Coach Tim Harris Jr

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Go F yourself
Chill man

Getting Old Baby Boomers GIF by MOODMAN

Keep hiring SFL HS level coaches and expect different results. His SFL ties were so highly regarded that nobody out of state offered him a better job out of FIU for 5 years. Y'all lying to yourselves again. Like battered wives.

Another big ******* L for you, he was UCF co-offensive coordinator and assistant head coach. Not a high school coach.

Keep stacking those L’s.

636A7D5E-6265-449A-8F02-4AE2F4C0F621.gif

Keep hiring SFL HS level coaches and expect different results. His SFL ties were so highly regarded that nobody out of state offered him a better job out of FIU for 5 years. Y'all lying to yourselves again. Like battered wives.

Bingo.

People think I’m trolling but this is not a good hire. Your RB coach should be the best recruiter on staff and this guy has virtually no experience recruiting big time players from outside of SFLA.

Advertisement
Now put him and DVD on that recruit (can't remember his name) that's also a track star.

Welcome home, Tim Jr :11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

Advertisement
Tell me if I'm doing it right, Mr. "I live in my mothers basement spending my life making up troll personalities while I wait for my prescription to be filled for my mental disorders."

View attachment 230956

I’m not sure what you’re trying to prove here?

Jonathan Patke is an excellent coach who I wish we still had. He’d probably be the best coach on the staff at the present moment.

He was basically saying that Harris wasn’t ready yet, needed to get a real lower level power 5 job first (not one just about to be) and that If Mario, who he loves, was hiring people like this after the oc and dc hires it was a sign that bigger coaches don’t want to come and we can’t poach from our theoretical peers because coaches don’t want to work at a boot camp like Mario seems to be running

He wanted Seider initially but knew that was no shot when they threw the other title out. Honestly it’s the most down I’ve heard him on Mario situation since he got hired. Not saying he’s right but also don’t hit me with the bs he doesn’t know what he’s talking about at all. He’s more informed than most here by far generally if not an actual insider. He does talk to Mario.
jump to the 19 minute mark

I really hope that's not the case, but it may be considering some of the things we've heard about Mario.

For all the talk of the previous staff not holding their weight recruiting, it doesn't seem like much has been done yet to help Mario out. Seider, or an equivalent if there is one, recruits ALL positions well nationally. A move like that would take tons of pressure off MC and allow him to focus elsewhere. Harris only seems to specialize in South Florida; we don't really struggle getting backs from down here so unless he's gift wrapping WRs...

Advertisement
Back