Confirmed RB Coach Tim Harris Jr

Advertisement
Advertisement
No you're not. You're the same dopey mope as ever.

You couldn't buy a W even if your name was Walter White.

Keep hiring SFL HS level coaches and expect different results. His SFL ties were so highly regarded that nobody out of state offered him a better job out of FIU for 5 years. Y'all lying to yourselves again. Like battered wives.

Live look at the Marshall campus

Meme Burn GIF

Advertisement
FIU Declined to extend Butch, because he called them out (Had every right to do so) I think the word he used was "Sabotaged"

Dude, the man was 1-18 in his last 19 games. ONE AND EIGHTEEN. He had highs and lows over the years, but he finished his career absolutely washed.

When you make up non-sensical excuses for the end of his FIU tenure it destroys your credibility on things that are actually arguable. I get that you are loyal, but...

1-18.

Keep hiring SFL HS level coaches and expect different results. His SFL ties were so highly regarded that nobody out of state offered him a better job out of FIU for 5 years. Y'all lying to yourselves again. Like battered wives.

You are barely coherent in English.

You have NO IDEA who offered Tim Harris Jr. a job when he left FIU. NO IDEA.

And UCF is entering the Big 12 and worked with Gus Malzahn for 2 years. This is not "SFL HS level coaches".

We need to make you a turnover chain full of L's, because you just keep losing.

we never really have issues recruiting RBs. we landed Fletcher and CJ this year out of SFL. we had Chaney rooster. citizen last year. our RB coaches dont really struggle recruiting RBs here
Yea true but I’m waiting on that next legendary back to come here we had a bunch of decent running back but where is our nexy duke Johnson??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude, the man was 1-18 in his last 19 games. ONE AND EIGHTEEN. He had highs and lows over the years, but he finished his career absolutely washed.

When you make up non-sensical excuses for the end of his FIU tenure it destroys your credibility on things that are actually arguable. I get that you are loyal, but...

1-18.
He's been a close friend to me and my family for 28yrs....If you don't like it you're more than welcome to go F yourself....

Advertisement
Back