2024 RB Board (2024 Edition)

Advertisement
The quality and depth of running backs in Florida and Georgia is absurd. With the offensive line that we’re hoping to build, any of these backs would come in and be productive. Man I’m feeling optimistic as **** about the direction of our program for the first time in years.
Think we take at least 2, maybe 3 depending on what happens in the portal.

Advertisement
I can't find a 247 profile on Chris Wheatley-Humphrey but I added him to the OP and created a thread for further discussion. He has transferred to Dillard so maybe @Coach Macho can add some insights here on his potential

Last edited:
Advertisement
CW-H sounds like a potential bruiser. Blu lists him at 6’2”, 190 lb and he ran 11.95 100m in 10th.

CW-H sounds like a potential bruiser. Blu lists him at 6’2”, 190 lb and he ran 11.95 100m in 10th.
Chris Wheatley Humphrey, RB/DB, Hollywood South Broward. Following in the footsteps of his father who was a standout for the Bulldogs, this is someone who is certainly performing at a different level. As a running back, his speed, vision and ability to make huge plays has already been recognized by college coaches all over the nation. Defensively, he is physical and gifted enough to lineup at cornerback or safety. There is no doubt that he is a Power 5 talent who will continue to pick up major offers over the next year.

Advertisement
can Miami recruit Jordan Lyle with Jason Taylor on staff?
I'm no expert on the new HS coaches switching to colleges and recruiting former player rules, but I thought the restrictions were only in place for one year? By the time Lyle graduates, JT will have been there two years

Advertisement
Stacy Gage

page hop GIF

Advertisement
Back