Rayshawn Scott

Advertisement
Where you from?
Cocoa in the building!! I kick it with Rashawn when I'm down there.
And your soo right about keeping his head on straight. These cats on here have no idea what's going on. My boy definitely has his ducks in a row and is going to do big things at the next level.

Born and raised in Palm Bay and currently live in North Melbourne. All of my close friends, including Rashawn's adopted family the Erdmans, went to MCC so that's where my connections come from.

Hoping the best for him - he deserves a spot on a roster and a chance to prove his value.

Where you from?
Cocoa in the building!! I kick it with Rashawn when I'm down there.
And your soo right about keeping his head on straight. These cats on here have no idea what's going on. My boy definitely has his ducks in a row and is going to do big things at the next level.

Born and raised in Palm Bay and currently live in North Melbourne. All of my close friends, including Rashawn's adopted family the Erdmans, went to MCC so that's where my connections come from.

Hoping the best for him - he deserves a spot on a roster and a chance to prove his value.

OK, I'm kool with some of his friends and family in Merritt Island.
Yeah he definitely worked hard this year. Wish they would've used him a lot more at the end of the season. But I think if he balls out at the east west game and in the combine he'll get drafted early.
These dudes make these comparisons to all these people, but to me Rashawn reminds me of Andre Johnson.
Not blazing fast, but fast enough.
GREAT hands, bigger build, and excellent route runner.
Plus his blocking has gotten even better this year.
There wasn't a DB who could shut him down this year.

He needs to catch better. Had a few drops. Drops and oft being injured or suspended are ways not to last long in the NFL. However he is very good prospect. I'd say he's a poor man's Anquan Bolden. Probably a little faster than AB, but not as big and sure handed. However that's the type of game i think he has in NFL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Scott's high school film was beastly. People understandably worried if his game would translate to the college level, because of the **** poor competition he played.

But I think he had a productive college career, despite his injuries. And he was able to put together an impressive senior year, at least in part because he appears to have learned how to hit the ground without breaking a clavicle.

I'm a big fan of Scott. I expect him to have a nice NFL career. I think the comparisons to Hurns are apt.

He's going to be a steal for someone. He won't be drafted early but he will be a contributor. He's strong as **** for a receiver. Strong hands, good routes, plays with fire in him.

uhhhhhh.......Andre Johnson was very fast especially at his size dude could move!

Yeah he had a ridiculous 40 time and he played that way in pads too

Bra, he ran a 4.4, and so does the rest of the NFL. What I'm saying is he's not known for his speed. He uses his crisp route running and big hands to dominate the game.
Even while at UM he was never the fastest guy on the field.

Advertisement
I'm a huge Scott fan but let's be calm with the AJ comparison. He was a freak of nature. 4.3 40 at 230lbs...

He's going to be a steal for someone. He won't be drafted early but he will be a contributor. He's strong as **** for a receiver. Strong hands, good routes, plays with fire in him.

My sentiments exactly.

Rashawn Scott won't be a high round pick because of two factors: (1) His lack of career production at UM and (2) He likely won't bust any hugh numbers at the combine and/or UM Pro day. That said, someone will draft him in the 4th -7th round and have a 2nd round plus talent on their hands.

I was sort of laughed at when I compared his high school highlight film to Michael Irvin. My reasoning was that Rashawn Scott made more catches with a guy blanketing him than any HS receiver I had ever seen. That's the sign of a guy who can make big catches. He reminded me of Michael Irvin in that regard.

Ive been the President of the Rashawn Scott fan club since he signed with UM. Im hoping he continues his success at the next level.

Like Hurns , who know is a top 15-20 WR in the league , he might not go high but by his 2nd contract will me a multi , multi Millionaire.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back