Rayshawn Jenkins

brock

All-American
How big of an impact will he have next year? Was a solid player the last 2 years and was better than anything we had outside of bush this year. I think he is due for a monster season if healthy.

Advertisement
Probably about the same amount of impact all of our DB's have had under this coaching staff: More than our DT's, but less than other teams' DB's.

He will have an excellent view of the action 25 yards off the ball preventing X plays.

Always liked his tape coming out of high school and he flashed here and there.

Most likely will start with Bush this year.

Advertisement
wasn't there some talk about his injury being career altering or threatening?

I believe so. Hope he is healthy enough to play. It's really crazy how this staff does things. I'm sitting back thinking that Jamal carter should be coming into this season as a redshirt sophomore instead of a junior. He is almost done at Miami and haven't really done anything significant yet... Smh

As long as he's 100% back from his injury, he's a big boost. In depth and in skill he's better than everyone we had this year but Deon. Having DB Jenkins and JJ back there next year should be legit. Now hopefully Jamal Carter will step up to his potential. But we all know how this story ends, no coaching, means no winning, means no more Canes. Nothing like this matters with Folden here.

Advertisement
I think it was a bigger loss than people who can't help but inject Gorldens into every sentence they type would admit.

Bush Jenkins is better than any combo Miami has been able to trot out there in 2014.

Carter needs to work on his game - was way too inconsistent. Fentress and Crawford have no business getting playing time at Safety.

He's not on Bush's or Carter's talent level, despite what Golden Girls like the one above me would try to have you believe.

Also, the personnel is meaningless.

Needs to get in shape.

He could go either way next season, just like Rashawn Scott. Wouldn't be surprised if he has a breakthrough, and I wouldn't be surprised if he landed in the doghouse again.

Advertisement
He's not on Bush's or Carter's talent level, despite what Golden Girls like the one above me would try to have you believe.

LOL

Nice straw man.

Bush/Jenkins/Carter/Crawford is much more preferable to Bush/Carter/Crawford/Fentress. That is not a difficult concept to understand.

LOL

Nice straw man.

Bush/Jenkins/Carter/Crawford is much more preferable to Bush/Carter/Crawford/Fentress. That is not a difficult concept to understand.

The target of your unrelenting homosexual affection started the 5'7 Fentress over a stud in Carter.

But yeah, Jenkins, who is painfully average at best, would've made a huge difference in our record.

He may get lucky and see the ball in flight or more likely, use the Coach Williams method: have his back to the ball clueless as to the balls location in flight while blindly flailing his arms as the pass is completed to the opposing receiver.

Advertisement
He had 2 balls thrown right at him and now people think he is a playmaker, lol. I know Fat Al lowered the bar but **** you guys act like you never seen a playmaker before. Bush is our only playmaker and would be way better if he catch the **** ball.

LOL

Nice straw man.

The target of your unrelenting homosexual affection started the 5'7 Fentress over a stud in Carter.

But yeah, Jenkins, who is painfully average at best, would've made a huge difference in our record.

Carter hardly did anything worth calling him a "stud". Jenkins made more plays in 2013 than Carter, Fentress, and Crawford did in 2014 combined.

I never wrote Jenkins would have made a difference in Miami's record, let alone a "huge" one. You seem to enjoy playing with little straw men as much as my niece enjoys playing with Barbies.

I want Golden fired just like everyone else - I'm just not prone to effeminate hysterics and I don't feel the need to derail every thread talking about him like some scorned lover.

Needs to get in shape.

He could go either way next season, just like Rashawn Scott. Wouldn't be surprised if he has a breakthrough, and I wouldn't be surprised if he landed in the doghouse again.

i forgot we had Scott coming back. our WR's were such a non factor this year. its was unbelievable

Advertisement
Back