Rayshawn Jenkins

Advertisement
San Diego isn’t missing a beat in the secondary. 4th best passing defense in the NFL. Significantly better than last year.

Gotta give Banda some credit on this one. Probably the biggest success story of Bandas tenure.
Jenkins became a different player under Banda’s tutelage:

man Gtfooh with this! He was not!

Jenk had been in the program for FOUR YEARS before Banda even got here. He’s not getting credit for a 5th year senior that already was a baller.

Advertisement
IDK if He was a priority, but under the radar 3*'s have become starters for Saban...Eddie Jackson & Ronnie Harrison come to mind, and Harrison started as a true frosh.
I remember watching Eddie Jackson at the UA game and he blasted Duke Johnson.....he looked legit and was wondering how Saban took him right under everyone's nose. I know bags had to do with that it's what he does.

Advertisement
I remember watching Eddie Jackson at the UA game and he blasted Duke Johnson.....he looked legit and was wondering how Saban took him right under everyone's nose. I know bags had to do with that it's what he does.

REALLY late bloomer. Had grade issues. Nobody thought he would get the grades straight and by the time he did, Mario Christobal and Bama swooped in and got him. He was a 3* at the time. Plus he was playing WR in HS. He was a balla but nobody would have predicted he would be this good. Don't care what anyone says. This was a good find by Mario who has always been an ace recruiter.

man Gtfooh with this! He was not!

Jenk had been in the program for FOUR YEARS before Banda even got here. He’s not getting credit for a 5th year senior that already was a baller.

I agree. Tough to give him credit for Jenkins and Carter. Not sure who actually does get it. (Hurlie Brown?) But he does get credit for being handed the keys and not crashing the cars as well.

Banda can take credit for Jaquan and Redwine all the way though.

Advertisement
Gurvan Hall’s recruiting was all hands on deck. CMR was heavy handed with Hall

Please STFU, do you even read what you write, WTF do you mean "banda tries harder than coach rumph" if that's the case, how did #24 get here, if banda had to get coach richt to help him get gurvan and rumph only had rumph to help bring in #24, who actually had to exert more energy. Many on here like to just blab off at the mouth with no facts to back up their b.s., by the way, who's playing better at db, the 2 sophmores over here or the 2 sophmores who chose to go elsewhere that ****'s are still dumb enuff to try and blame coach rumph for. Stop doing that bullshat and understand what you looking at, yall to busy worried about nerd recruiting sites and not actual football!

REALLY late bloomer. Had grade issues. Nobody thought he would get the grades straight and by the time he did, Mario Christobal and Bama swooped in and got him. He was a 3* at the time. Plus he was playing WR in HS. He was a balla but nobody would have predicted he would be this good. Don't care what anyone says. This was a good find by Mario who has always been an ace recruiter.
After I saw the under armour game I knew he was legit and they stole him. I remember thinking "hmm Saban offered at Safety he has to be good" then watching him that game I knew they had a great player

Advertisement
After I saw the under armour game I knew he was legit and they stole him. I remember thinking "hmm Saban offered at Safety he has to be good" then watching him that game I knew they had a great player
I doubt Eddie jackson player in the under armour game, he was a late bloomer that picked up big offers in January before he signed

I doubt Eddie jackson player in the under armour game, he was a late bloomer that picked up big offers in January before he signed
I'm searching and your possibly right.....that was my fuq up. I think I may be confusing Eddie Williams with Eddie Jackson......I have to look it up....that's my bad.

Advertisement
Back