Rayshawn jenkins

brock

All-American
Practicing today per SMD, didn't think that was possible after what we saw Thursday. Tough kid from the 727 man

Advertisement
Advertisement
From how the post-practice interviews looked earlier this season, Richt was on the verge of doing something very un-Christian if he got asked another question about Trent Harris' club hand.

Man, that boy wasn't injured. He got embarrassed as he got broke down in the open field and he went all Disney on ice. Wasn't a doubt in my mind he was seriously injured.

Glad to hear, that looked like an Achilles.

It looked more like a broken Tib/ankle. The calf looked normal vs being in a small ball near the knee. Guessing he sprained his ankle. All I know is the wheels fell of the bus once he left the game. With Thomas, Jenkins, and Willis hopefully back vs ND, we have a fighters chance on D.

Advertisement
The kid just doesn't have the instincts to play Safety at a power 5 school.

Remember when Golden was playing that walk on Fentress at safety, those were the days

The kid just doesn't have the instincts to play Safety at a power 5 school.

Remember when Golden was playing that walk on Fentress at safety, those were the days

He's the best on this roster at that spot especially with the way Jaquan performed in his absence...

That was a nasty injury, end of story. To be on the practice field a few days later is a miracle. That is what TOUGH looks like.

Y'all might not like him. Fine. But his toughness cannot be questioned.

Advertisement
I've seen enough. Unleash Knowles and Finley please.

So you would replace a 5th-year senior---the leading tackler on the team---with a RS-F SS with 4 total tackles and a true freshman SS with 3 tackles (all against FAMU) and could potentially play LB in the future?

:U5PyXda: THANK GOD you are not the coach!! :basedgod::basedduke:

Advertisement
I've seen enough. Unleash Knowles and Finley please.

So you would replace a 5th-year senior---the leading tackler on the team---with a RS-F SS with 4 total tackles and a true freshman SS with 3 tackles (all against FAMU) and could potentially play LB in the future?

:U5PyXda: THANK GOD you are not the coach!!

yes, this season is completely lost. Would prefer to have those guys receive his reps.

Man, that boy wasn't injured. He got embarrassed as he got broke down in the open field and he went all Disney on ice. Wasn't a doubt in my mind he was seriously injured.

It-aint-funny-GIF.gif

Zach-Galifianakis-Laugh.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back