RayRay Joseph: I'm just a fan that's on the team

View as article

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator

WR RayRay Joseph kickstarted Miami’s 2023 class when he flipped from Clemson. As he enters his second year, he hopes to take the next step as a playmaker and leader. He spoke to the CanesInSight Podcast about his progress, his mindset and more:

On his work ethic: With my parents, it was always, “Hard work pays off.” Being my size, I always felt like I had to outwork everybody. When you work so hard and you see it paying off for you, nothing feels better.

When your...

Continue reading...

Advertisement
An awesome interview with a fine young man who has quickly become one of my favorite players because of his great attitude, loyalty and the way he spoke about being a fan who happens to also be on the team. You just can't help but want to see young men like this succeed. I truly hope that Ray Ray has a breakout year and that he thrills us with big plays.

This kid was an outstanding interview. If you want more high-character, high-talent athletes like this at Miami, please consider joining Canes Connection.

Click the link below and pick a plan. When you enter promo code “CIS” in the blue link titled “Add promotion Code” (right under “Subtotal”) you get 20% off your first month Canes Connection subscription. More importantly, you get access to a regular, private Zoom call with me where I share information I can’t share publicly. This is in addition to the other member benefits Canes Connection provides.

https://www.canesconnection.com/membership

Advertisement
step brothers dale GIF

Advertisement
I am just glad Ray Ray is back from "something just not there" and "not doing anything particularly well"...

Seems like a good dude.....

This place is fantastic..
How does a good interview change either of those statements?
Nobody said he wasn't a great kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back