Raymon Minor 4 star ATH

Hstokes1447

Junior
4 star ATH Raymon Minor from VA will visit Jan 17th. Standing at 6'3" and 220 pounds he plays WR, TE, & LB. This is a big and fast kid that makes plays all over the field. He will be an amazing addition to this LB class.

[video]http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/1528073/[/video]

Advertisement
wow his highlights were impressive minus the way his competition looked, but I would definitely love him in the class, love how he closes space and drive ball carriers back.

looks like a beast of a SAM backer.....looks a bit Figatron like....i do want...this kid closes fast as ****, and is aggressive when he makes contact.

No SUNCHINE AVAILABLE...looks like a young BIG MEECH.

Just off of a look of his film if he comes he wont redshirt, this kid plays specials at least. Looks to be a nice plus size athlete.

Jan 17th is shaping up to be a huge weekend, 5 star DE Kentavius Streets will visit that weekend also.

Advertisement
The staff have been recruiting this kid very hard for some time now. This is from a May 9th interview on Rivals.

"They called and offered me," he said. "They also came to my school last week. It was coach (Larry) Scott. Coach Scott was the one who offered me on the phone - I was really excited about that. That's my dream school." I've been liking Miami since I was little

The staff have been recruiting this kid very hard for some time now. This is from a May 9th interview on Rivals.

"They called and offered me," he said. "They also came to my school last week. It was coach (Larry) Scott. Coach Scott was the one who offered me on the phone - I was really excited about that. That's my dream school." I've been liking Miami since I was little

Ah, the dream school bit...heard that one before. I'm surprised the mope squad hasn't been in to bring up some SoFla kid who we should be going after instead of this guy.

Oh well I was excited for a minute.

Advertisement

Oh well I was excited for a minute.

Wait, I think the "dream school" curse only applies to SoFl kids who then go to FSU. We might be good here. Would be nice to have someone with this kids ability to close fast, since our lbs are not allowed to get within 5 yards of a ballcarrier until after he is 4 yards over the line of scrimmage. Sign him up.

Advertisement
Dk72, BINGO! But you got "the neg crew" who thinks anyone who "looks the part" of a beast (Kirby, Figatron, JCarter,) should just automatically get the start over guys like Gaines, Rodgers, Highsmith, Armbrister, and Cornelius EVEN IF the defense is noticebaly worse when they are in the game. Smh.

That's my dream school

434.gif

Miami is the Dream School for Berrios and he signed in FAA and will be an EE. You guys really need to lay off the "Dream School" schtick especially for OOS kids that usually commit to their Dream School of Miami

Advertisement
Not sold on the tape. Kid looks fast and might be a beast but the tape pretty much shows him going unblocked on every play. You could argue he is so fast that nobody can block him but imo, it looks more like just bad competition. I'd prefer to see tape of him shedding blockers. Thats what our defense is missing

Last edited:
huge VT lean

Love stealing from them

Al has done a WAY better job than Randy of populating his football team with 6'1-6'3, 190-230 pound people who are really fast.

Love the dudes like figatron and lockley

Don't forget about Lockhart and Blue. Lockhart was a bust and Blue has only been seen on milk cartons. He'll be a RS soph next season so I'm hoping to see more from him.

Advertisement
Back