Ray Lewis

senac21

Recruit
Im starting to think that ray lewis sr might be in the running for hurlie brown old position because i read alot of articles and watch alot of interviews and recruits always say that ray lew sr. will be around the program alot i think this would be a great hire and he would be allowed to recruit

Advertisement
He will be around a lot cause his son will be here for the next 5 years. No way he wants an entry level coaching/office position at the college level.

Advertisement
Anyone see RL on the Herd yesterday? I never knew he was a die hard Noles fan and the only reason he did not go there was because Ammono told him he would have to sit for two years behind Derrick Brooks. Miami was the only other team to offer him a scholarship and that was less than a week before signing day. Pretty crazy story.

Advertisement
Guarantee a reference to this thread is in the WEZ.

I don't understand why the Wezzie's just don't post on this board. They are taking a very hipster stance by deeming it "un-cool" to post on the football boards.

Advertisement

I don't understand why the Wezzie's just don't post on this board. They are taking a very hipster stance by deeming it "un-cool" to post on the football boards.

D-Money has the right approach to trying to make the content worth coming over here for. But this thread is potato-tastic.

Advertisement

Has nothing to do with being a hipster or cool.

There are just a lot of dumb MF's who post over here that make conversations unreadable.

Advertisement
Back