Ray Lewis on Clemson sideline

Status
Not open for further replies.

bacane

Junior
Hey, hope Ray will show Canes love one of these games. Just shown on Clemson sideline pumping up Tigers.

Advertisement
Some kid of a friend of his on Clemson. I love Ray, but I am getting tired of him showing up at other frigging schools. His kid is here, shouldn't Ray be on campus helping Ray get ready for Monday? Anybody know how many times he has been on campus this year?

Shouldn't Ray do what Ray wants to do? He's a grown man. He doesn't need y'all approving his moves.

Advertisement
Some kid of a friend of his on Clemson. I love Ray, but I am getting tired of him showing up at other frigging schools. His kid is here, shouldn't Ray be on campus helping Ray get ready for Monday? Anybody know how many times he has been on campus this year?

What would he do to get him ready? He does this stuff as an NFL Pro-Bowler and future HOFer more than he does b/c of his college days. I'm pretty sure he'll be at the UM-UL game.

Some of yall are insane of how "loyal" you expect these former players to be. Lewis was probably throwing up the U when he killed ol'dude, and you wanna cry because he is probably taking a paycheck to pump up another team? GTFOH.

OMG chill! He was supporting a kid who he's been an uncle like figure to since he was born. The kid is the son of Jesse Tuggle, I believe it's Barrett

The butthurt never ends on this board. Unless # 52 has more eligibility, STHU!🙊

Advertisement
Advertisement

The announcer said he thinks of the Clemson player as a son.

Not quite sure how him cheering on a kid he thinks of as a son is disrespectful to Miami.

I think Ray has earned the right to do whatever the **** he wants. JMO.

Advertisement
Maybe if our fans packed the stadium and made it a fun atmosphere he would show up more.

He is there because the dt for clemson grady jarrett pops and ray lewis are close. He said ray is like his uncle.

They talked about it last year during the clemson and uga game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back