Ray Lewis III has passed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t want to start a big thing because this is about his son, but I was in the Fulton DA’s Office at the time Ray Lewis was prosecuted. it was obvious that Ray had no part in the murders. His mistake was not being honest after the fact about what people in his group did (bigger mistake was for making a statement at all).
But I can tell you with 100% certainly, having seen the actual evidence, that Ray Lewis had no part in the murders and did not even know that what was occurring was anything more than a weaponless, street brawl. In fact all the bystanders thought it was guys punching each other, not a stabbing due to the type of the weapons being surreptitiously used and time of night.

If you ever want exact details, I can fill them in.
Was charged with, Obstruction of Justice, Supposedly hid bloody clothes...

This was an unnecessary af post, if imma keep it a buck. Keep ur personal feelings to urself that has nothing to do w/ a father who has the most tragic thing a parent can do in burying their son. Ray Lewis could literally be my enemy & I wouldn’t post no chit like this. Know the temperature, my guy…there’s always a time when & where, & neither warranted this.
This X 1000

Advertisement
Back