Ray Lewis' boy

CaneTillIDie

Junior
WTF is up with this kid? He should be thanking his lucky stars he has ANY D1 offers, especially from a school like Miami. Talking about keeping his options open when he should be kissing AG's *** and picking up his dry cleaning. Kid is lucky his name isn't John Lewis or else he'd be going to Buttf*ck Nowhere St.

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/ray-lewis-lake-mary-prep-wr/vc236/

***Edit-You need to find another way to vent. It's cool if you dont believe he's worthy of a scholly or dont like that he's keeping his "options" open, but do me a favor and do it in a more constructive manner. Thanks.

-Los

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
87.jpg

WTF is up with this kid? This n*gga should be thanking his lucky stars he has ANY D1 offers, especially from a school like Miami. Talking about keeping his options open when he should be kissing AG's *** and picking up his dry cleaning. Kid is lucky his name isn't John Lewis or else he'd be going to Buttf*ck Nowhere St.

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/ray-lewis-lake-mary-prep-wr/vc236/

Agree completely. Staff is doing him and his family a HUGE favor and he's talking about how the Yahoo reports are gonna factor into his decision and his options are still open? C'mon kid...get real. I don't even see FAU calling....

Advertisement
We need to space, so if he has ANY doubts, he should bolt, and leave his dad behind as either a LB or S&C coach.

Why the hate man? Did his kid run you over in a hs game or something?

Hate? I don't hate this kid, but I do think he's naive as ****. Doesn't even recognize that Miami is throwing away a scholarship on his *** when he wouldn't be recruited by big time D2 programs. **** if it was up to me I would give Ray Lewis' paraplegic daughter a football scholarship if she wanted it, but don't talk about keeping your options open when you know **** well your only other options are Carolina Coastal or North Alabama State.

Last edited:
IDK... I used to be against the commitment because I felt like the kid was hiding from competition up there in Lake Mary Prep, but the kid's starting to grow on me. I think WR is the best position for him also and it will be interesting to see if he has the hands. Let's see how he does with it this year.

Advertisement
If this guy is just a D2 prospect at best, then his dad was just a HS wrestler that we threw a bone to.

RL3 is a kid who will come in and work his hardest and maximize his talent. Now, whether that means he becomes a great player or if it just means he's a good role playing special teamer, time will tell. His dad will be on his *** for the next 4-5 years to rep the U as hard as he can, and only good can come from that arrangement, IMO.

If this guy is just a D2 prospect at best, then his dad was just a HS wrestler that we threw a bone to.

RL3 is a kid who will come in and work his hardest and maximize his talent. Now, whether that means he becomes a great player or if it just means he's a good role playing special teamer, time will tell. His dad will be on his *** for the next 4-5 years to rep the U as hard as he can, and only good can come from that arrangement, IMO.

His upside, how hard he will work, and whether or not he should have been offered are separate issues from his statements saying he wants to keep his options open. It's a lack of gratitude that rubs people the wrong way and is only connected to whether he should have been offered in the sense that it might be evidence of some deeper character flaw/sense of entitlement, and I think we have had enough entitlement.

Advertisement
Kind of makes me sick that these millionaire dads can't pay their kids way so Miami could have another ship. I really don't care how good dad was if he is that greedy! JMO

How come if some other "cane lock" talks about keeping his options open he's just "playing the game, no worries?"

Hate? I don't hate this kid, but I do think he's naive as ****. Doesn't even recognize that Miami is throwing away a scholarship on his *** when he wouldn't be recruited by big time D2 programs. **** if it was up to me I would give Ray Lewis' paraplegic daughter a football scholarship if she wanted it, but don't talk about keeping your options open when you know **** well your only other options are Carolina Coastal or North Alabama State.

Are you spouting this as fact or opinion? How do you know FOR SURE this kid isn't being recruited by other schools or was at some point. How do you know what offers he has? If he turns out to be an all-American, did Miami still throw a scholarship away on him? SMFH.

Advertisement

His upside, how hard he will work, and whether or not he should have been offered are separate issues from his statements saying he wants to keep his options open. It's a lack of gratitude that rubs people the wrong way and is only connected to whether he should have been offered in the sense that it might be evidence of some deeper character flaw/sense of entitlement, and I think we have had enough entitlement.

Gratitude for what? The coaches offered him, they obviously WANTED HIM. How do you know he is ENTITLED? Are you basing this off of one statement? Miami might get the hammer dropped on them sanctions wise, why should he not "keep his options open". These verbal offers these kids receive can be taken away in a minute. All it takes is the coach saying, sorry we found a better prospect or to stop calling. Then kids are left high and dry because they cut off contact with other college coaches/staffs. The SMART thing to do is to always keep your options open until you sign that NLOI. What if the head coach is fired, what if there is an underlying scandal like Pedo State. SMH.

Are you spouting this as fact or opinion? How do you know FOR SURE this kid isn't being recruited by other schools or was at some point. How do you know what offers he has? If he turns out to be an all-American, did Miami still throw a scholarship away on him? SMFH.

well, every recruiting site has his offer list as UM and...that's it.

So there's that.

Don't really have an issue with the kid saying he is keeping his options open. He has been force fed Miami for 17 years and now is his only opportunity to see what options might take interest. I am pretty sure he sticks to his commitment to the U, but don't knock the kid for lookin around. He's earned that at least. Doubt Big Ray lets him venture out, but at least let the kid enjoy the process, what little he will be able to enjoy.

well, every recruiting site has his offer list as UM and...that's it.

So there's that.

Just checked. 247 also lists offers from UTK and USF. Also there isa slight possibility he hasn't updated his offer lists on these recruiting websites.

Advertisement
Back