Ravien Peirce transferring...

The staff love Coach Golden. From what I understand there is a very strong friendship there.

Advertisement
Yeah I graduated from there this past year and a lot of the kids on the team love Miami. But only bad thing is the coaching is terrible.

Advertisement
kid is super athletic.....would love to have him as the te recruit...who would produce two years down the road....his fam must of moved to palm beach.

Played football and graduated from Central in 2011. My alma mater is not a U pipeline sorry to break it to you guys. Our coaches never influenced players to head to a certain school. If anything its funny because besides our HC none of the coaches even root for UM. But hey sometimes colleges go through "Streaks" at a High School. But don't act like just because this kid transferred to PBC it gives us a better chance. It's the students choice and I loved my coaches for the exact reason of not influencing players. Aka Alex Collins.

Terry, AJL, the McDermott's, even that punter transfer from Cincinnati were from PB Central. There's going to be more players on Miami from Palm Beach Central than any other team.

I'm from Wellington and know Jon Bostic personally. He wanted to go to Miami but his mom didn't want him down there. They have the same staff now they did then. It is the closest major college to Wellington, but I'd be really surprised if someone on that staff isn't big into Miami.

I dont know you but the Central staff has went under a complete over haul since Jon went there. He graduated in 09. Only Coach from that team left is the head coach. Also know Jon and his sister Jayla. That statement is completely untrue. If Bostic wanted to be at Miami he would've been there. His mother and Father let him make his own choice.

Advertisement
Terry, AJL, the McDermott's, even that punter transfer from Cincinnati were from PB Central. There's going to be more players on Miami from Palm Beach Central than any other team.

I'm from Wellington and know Jon Bostic personally. He wanted to go to Miami but his mom didn't want him down there. They have the same staff now they did then. It is the closest major college to Wellington, but I'd be really surprised if someone on that staff isn't big into Miami.

Bostic's mom was a good judge of character in letting him go up to Gainesville to be around Hernandez and their numerous arrests

Bostic's mom was a good judge of character in letting him go up to Gainesville to be around Hernandez and their numerous arrests

he was selected 2nd team SEC all american and drafted in 2nd round...bostics mom is probably pretty satisfied

Played football and graduated from Central in 2011. My alma mater is not a U pipeline sorry to break it to you guys. Our coaches never influenced players to head to a certain school. If anything its funny because besides our HC none of the coaches even root for UM. But hey sometimes colleges go through "Streaks" at a High School. But don't act like just because this kid transferred to PBC it gives us a better chance. It's the students choice and I loved my coaches for the exact reason of not influencing players. Aka Alex Collins.

Youre kidding with that last line, right? Or are you referring to the ridiculous amount of influence his coach had on him? Maybe I took that wrong at first

Last edited:

Youre kidding with that last line, right? Or are you referring to the ridiculous amount of influence his coach had on him? Maybe I took that wrong at first

I think he meant that they don't push their kids to certain schools.

Advertisement

he was selected 2nd team SEC all american and drafted in 2nd round...bostics mom is probably pretty satisfied

I don't dispute that. I remember them wanting him to stay away from UM because of people he would be around though, and he ended up being around a psychopath murderer

128.gif

Advertisement

well were about to have 5 kids from that school that have been on the roster in the last 2 years,,,safe to say it is a pipeline. That school doesnt produce much prospects over the yrs anyway.

Lol yes I was being sarcastic, the whole Alex Collins story was a joke

185.jpg

81 is pierce. (Plantation) That's from a 7on7 tournament.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back