Raven Saunders

Hopefully Gage Batton will go back to coaching there after he is done at UM. It would be nice to at least have a pro-Cane voice at the school.
There are a few coaches that are big Miami fans. Also UF and FSU. There is a Oklahoma fan also.

That's good to hear. Batton has turned into a very Cane Positive voice on Twitter which has been nice. I think he's really thankful for the opportunity.

Advertisement
Hopefully Gage Batton will go back to coaching there after he is done at UM. It would be nice to at least have a pro-Cane voice at the school.
There are a few coaches that are big Miami fans. Also UF and FSU. There is a Oklahoma fan also.

That's good to hear. Batton has turned into a very Cane Positive voice on Twitter which has been nice. I think he's really thankful for the opportunity.
I met him when he was looking for a place to play and was just at Dwyer and was always asking about Miami when I was there. I always wear Canes stuff there for the kids to see. He said he would love to go there and when he found out he was very happy. It was great for him. He is a very nice kid

Advertisement
Back