Raven Saunders

Morey161

Sophomore
2017 LB/S Raven Saunders from Oxbridge will be transferring to Dwyer. Also one other player will be going from Oxbridge to Dwyer can't remember his name. Had a Canes shirt on today and will start Dwyer tomorrow.

Advertisement
Dwyer = UF. The coach is UF alum. Don't ever remember a recruit coming from there...

Sorry Morey, I know you are always defending Dwyer, but I cannot get excited about any kids transferring there. We've had terrible luck there for years (whether that is previous UM coaching staffs fault or not).

Dwyer = UF. The coach is UF alum. Don't ever remember a recruit coming from there...
Nick O'Leary - FSU
Curt Maggit - Tennessee
Patrick Miller - Auburn
Isiah Johnson - Washington State
Jonnie Dixon - Ohio State
Jacoby Brissett - UF

The last 5 of 6 big recruits haven't gone to UF but I guess that means they all go to UF

Advertisement
Sorry Morey, I know you are always defending Dwyer, but I cannot get excited about any kids transferring there. We've had terrible luck there for years (whether that is previous UM coaching staffs fault or not).
No worries we def haven't had success lately. Just wanted to pass along the info.

Nick O'Leary - FSU
Curt Maggit - Tennessee
Patrick Miller - Auburn
Jacoby Brissett - UF

The last 5 of 6 big recruits haven't gone to UF but I guess that means they all go to UF

Not all of them have gone to UF, but old JD certainly hasn't done Miami any favors lately.

Nick O'Leary - FSU
Curt Maggit - Tennessee
Patrick Miller - Auburn
Jacoby Brissett - UF

No, but other than Rashad Butler we haven't gotten much, and it certainly doesn't feel like Daniels is a huge fan of ours (regardless of what he tells the media).

Nick O'Leary - FSU
Curt Maggit - Tennessee
Patrick Miller - Auburn
Jacoby Brissett - UF

The important point here, is that none of them come to Miami. You might as well abandon these updates. All it is good for is rustling.

Has nothing to do with luck. At any rate, we can officially remove this prospect from the board.

Advertisement
Hopefully Gage Batton will go back to coaching there after he is done at UM. It would be nice to at least have a pro-Cane voice at the school.

recruiting there is a waste of time....just head west and go to the muck and get kids....

That is the one school i honestly believe is a waste of time....their not all going to uf..but they aint coming here...put efforts else where.

Advertisement
Nick O'Leary - FSU
Curt Maggit - Tennessee
Patrick Miller - Auburn
Jacoby Brissett - UF

Facts always get in the way of what we want to believe and it still doesn't matter. The Canes should never not recruit kids from Dwyer! Just silly! The kids and their families decide where they go.

Nick O'Leary - FSU
Curt Maggit - Tennessee
Patrick Miller - Auburn
Jacoby Brissett - UF

Facts always get in the way of what we want to believe and it still doesn't matter. The Canes should never not recruit kids from Dwyer! Just silly! The kids and their families decide where they go.

True kids and their parents ultimately decide. But coach could be shortcurcuiting our bagman while other schools to get through, for a small fee of course.
The good news is now that we are in the spending cycle we might be able to afford the small fee.
Because it makes no sense.

Nick O'Leary - FSU
Curt Maggit - Tennessee
Patrick Miller - Auburn
Jacoby Brissett - UF

True kids and their parents ultimately decide. But coach could be shortcurcuiting our bagman while other schools to get through, for a small fee of course.
The good news is now that we are in the spending cycle we might be able to afford the small fee.
Because it makes no sense.

lol

Advertisement
2017 LB/S Raven Saunders from Oxbridge will be transferring to Dwyer. Also one other player will be going from Oxbridge to Dwyer can't remember his name. Had a Canes shirt on today and will start Dwyer tomorrow.

Is he any good? I remember when he just got to Oxbridge, they thought he was going to be a stud WR.....

Is he any good? I remember when he just got to Oxbridge, they thought he was going to be a stud WR.....
I have no idea. The coaches were very happy to him and said he could play LB or S. He was kinda thick I don't see WR but **** idk.

I have no idea. The coaches were very happy to him and said he could play LB or S. He was kinda thick I don't see WR but **** idk.

That was his freshman year.....I guess he got a lot thicker

Advertisement
Back