Raul "Popo" Aguirre Film Review: Coming Home

View as article
How incompetent were we?
I knew we were lazy in recruiting, I knew we were unprofessional and did not keep in touch with 5 stars, but was our program so incompetent as not see such obvious talent?
For this alone Diaz needs to be fired from PSU. And his next 5 jobs.
Nah, Pedo can keep him.
For life.

Advertisement

Raul "Popo" Aguirre Film Review: 4 Star LB is coming home! Elite size at 6'2 220 with great speed & Instincts that enhance his sideline-to-sideline ability. Modern-day LB that thrives in space in run/Coverage that will deliver the BOOM on arrival. HUGE PICKUP. #GoCanes

NEW AGE LINEBACKER"
are the words the great @Stevo365 used to describe Aguirre

-Dude runs stride for stride with WRs
-A technician with great hand placement
-Violent hitter with tremendous closing speed.

Strong landed a day 1 starter at MLB.

How incompetent were we?
I knew we were lazy in recruiting, I knew we were unprofessional and did not keep in touch with 5 stars, but was our program so incompetent as not see such obvious talent?
For this alone Diaz needs to be fired from PSU. And his next 5 jobs.

Preserving this one for the archives. People will refuse to believe it unless its documented. No one could seriously be this incompetent.

College Football Championship GIF by ESPN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not what i meant man, appreciate your work.

There are people that watch film breakdowns and people that don't. All i'm saying is if they lock the other thread, this just becomes the recruitment/commit thread and the focus on your breakdown is lost.
thank you bro i was just joking around! I hear you tho! i use to post in eye in the sky but they told me to do so here now. I didn't know about the threads being locked but i saw someone say the same thing in the wayne video too

Boys you know I been saying for a few years now my one wish before I go is that I could see the Canes back on top….Goes to show you the power of prayer does work cause mine are becoming reality….

Might not be this year cause Mario has you do 20 years of garbage but I got to believe by 2024 at the latest it will be like the old days when we showed up and the other team said “ oh sHT .Here comes Miami.”

So Lord I’ll say it here for all to hear “ please give me 4-5 more years so I can see another NC or two for the trophy case..”

For all you young ones on here who weren't around for the glory years and fell for the loser mentality of "we can't recruit like we did before because this isnt the 80's" crap. Just know this is how recruiting is always supposed to be at Miami and don't ever let one of these clowns out here tell you otherwise again. I f*ucking love it, we're on our way back to where we belong fellas...Go Canes!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back