2023 Raul "Popo" Aguirre 2023 4* LB COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it safe to say our top 4 or 5 are: Bryant, Rojas, Popo and Hill with (Washington committed).. Do we take 5 if all want in???

Advertisement
is it safe to say our top 4 or 5 are: Bryant, Rojas, Popo and Hill with (Washington committed).. Do we take 5 if all want in???
That depends on whether the counters get suspended the next few years. Not sure if that has been finalized yet cause I haven't get up but if those are gone, why not take 5?

Que pasa aqui? He’s been on visits to Clemson, Bama, UF, UGA, and Ohio St in the past 2 weeks.

No love for the home team?

Advertisement
I have to see how we are using that 3rd LB/Star spot....If it's with more of a DB type more often than not...I can see a situation where it's only 2 because we'll seldom have 3 on field. But I agree the #is likely 3. 4 wouldn't shock. Who knows with portal anymore.

Washington

+
(Hill sounds good)
Aguirre - (seems a little Luke warm now with Bama in the mix)
Rojas
J.Smith (major sleeper imo, looks excellent on tape)
Lavallee
Gullette
Bryant (DE?)
Clark
Robinson (DE?)
Harris Twins??

Really shocked no one has posted this, I know we don’t care about Rivals but we did get a projection for Popo yesterday (blind squirrels and nuts) but they also still think Ta’mere Robinson is going to Penn State over Miami so yeah, still blind squirrels and take it for what it’s worth. I think they are right on Aguirre though.

Really shocked no one has posted this, I know we don’t care about Rivals but we did get a projection for Popo yesterday (blind squirrels and nuts) but they also still think Ta’mere Robinson is going to Penn State over Miami so yeah, still blind squirrels and take it for what it’s worth. I think they are right on Aguirre though.

We still waiting on his OV.

Advertisement

Thought Ta’mere wanted to stay closer to home? Or was that just more bs from the pay sites

How many LBs u think they're taking? Bryant, Aguirre and Robinson all seem possible/likely. But am I leaving somebody out?

How many LBs u think they're taking? Bryant, Aguirre and Robinson all seem possible/likely. But am I leaving somebody out?
More; Hill is still out there, he’s a NSD kid and is very much enjoying the process, also Rojas but there are others for sure, as many people have mentioned and it’s been echoed when I ask and talk to others as well, Mario has a run silent on a lot of recruits. You are starting to see a few of them pop up as they take their visits but many of them are still pretty unknown, to basically everyone. Robinson’s statement on staying close to home? I don’t think that will matter after he sees Penn State this season compared to Miami.

More; Hill is still out there, he’s a NSD kid and is very much enjoying the process, also Rojas but there are others for sure, as many people have mentioned and it’s been echoed when I ask and talk to others as well, Mario has a run silent on a lot of recruits. You are starting to see a few of them pop up as they take their visits but many of them are still pretty unknown, to basically everyone. Robinson’s statement on staying close to home? I don’t think that will matter after he sees Penn State this season compared to Miami.
What do you mean by run silent on a lot of recruits? He has stopped reaching out to them?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lock him up & for all the newbies who freak out when a kid says we won’t get an OV let it play out first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back