2023 Raul "Popo" Aguirre 2023 4* LB COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

Excited Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Knows how to tackle
Sheds blocks
Hits with power
Can go sideline to sideline
Showed some coverage ability as well

Anyone know what kind of competition he was facing in that area of Georgia?
It’s 5A, third highest class in GA. District is so-so. It’s not terrible competition, just average as far as the state goes. They ran through the district last season and won a couple playoff games. Definitely not playing private schools types.

Did I overreact? Probably. But as someone who works in the creative field (hence the name), it’s annoying as **** when people copy other people. Personal trigger, I guess.
@PIPO is like Swiper from Dora the Explorer. He steals gifs from @Baba Yaga and I and gets our upvotes. Mostly Baba. His reaction score should be transferred over to Baba.

And then he stole Baba’s girl, Lauren Jbara

Advertisement
No Chrysler ballz. Did Wiltfong tell everyone to hold off cause it’s so late that they would ruin the kids moment by doing ballz?

I can’t remember ever seeing a recruit announcing with zero predictions

Advertisement
No Chrysler ballz. Did Wiltfong tell everyone to hold off cause it’s so late that they would ruin the kids moment by doing ballz?

I can’t remember ever seeing a recruit announcing with zero predictions
Mauioga. Only one g had the balls to lay his balls on the table. With a high confidence I might add.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It’s 5A, third highest class in GA. District is so-so. It’s not terrible competition, just average as far as the state goes. They ran through the district last season and won a couple playoff games. Definitely not playing private schools types.
Comp don't mean a thing bama and UGA want him so the eval checks in. Mario has the eye and this kid has all the tools.

Advertisement
243.47 and 7th ranked class once PoPo commits assuming 247 or OFF3 doesn’t do the fuzzy math again..
I foresee most of our guys getting the benefit of the doubt next ranking update after that BS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back