2023 Raul "Popo" Aguirre 2023 4* LB COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really shocked no one has posted this, I know we don’t care about Rivals but we did get a projection for Popo yesterday (blind squirrels and nuts) but they also still think Ta’mere Robinson is going to Penn State over Miami so yeah, still blind squirrels and take it for what it’s worth. I think they are right on Aguirre though.

Triple Bump

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby saying Ohio state and Bama made strong late pushes
Shooting Shoot Your Shot GIF

Advertisement
Gaby saying Ohio state and Bama made strong late pushes

Context and accuracy matter. This is exactly what he said:

"From what I’ve gathered, Alabama and Ohio State really came on strong down the stretch. It sounds like people in Coral Gables were more worried about the Buckeyes than the Crimson Tide over the last few days. The feeling in the building is that they will close here. Could be a potentially huge win in a battle against two of the very best in the sport."

Advertisement

"From what I’ve gathered, Alabama and Ohio State really came on strong down the stretch. It sounds like people in Coral Gables were more worried about the Buckeyes than the Crimson Tide over the last few days. The feeling in the building is that they will close here. Could be a potentially huge win in a battle against two of the very best in the sport."
Thanks. I didn’t think we were supposed to copy and paste paid sites word for word onto this board. I thought my one line comment being in the past tense depicted that they failed to beat us out for him.

What does that even mean lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back