2023 Raul "Popo" Aguirre 2023 4* LB COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
In that Bama thread most of them think Miami, one of the writers said they would do some digging and then haven’t said anything else about it since. I’m guessing he’s not liking what he’s hearing lol

Seems like they’re trying to keep the fans over there calm. The small class they do have is quality, but a lot of the top guys are committing much earlier than years past and Bama has missed on several. Should get interesting as the season goes on

Advertisement
This is the one position I wanted to see if CMC could recruit FOR REAL. If we get the players they are targeting at LB this cycle; then coach will prove to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that we fuccin. We need LBs like YESTERDAY, for the love of gawd.
You are obviously not familiar with our proven LB technique of taking in the lead blocker so their RB doesn’t get touched until 20 yards downfield.

Get on board with the bend and break defense.

They absolutely will, they won’t just roll over and concede. All the dirty games will come out.
Amen to that. Aguirre's timing kinda sucks. I'd be glad to land him, but I'd rather have Bryant in the boat first. That way Bama doesn't immediately try to pressure him. Not that they won't/aren't anyway. But it just seems a little more likely that they'd go all out to stop the bleeding at that point.

Advertisement
Amen to that. Aguirre's timing kinda sucks. I'd be glad to land him, but I'd rather have Bryant in the boat first. That way Bama doesn't immediately try to pressure him. Not that they won't/aren't anyway. But it just seems a little more likely that they'd go all out to stop the bleeding at that point.
I think Cribby said Kirkland and Bryant aren’t tied to the hip, but he did also say Kirkland would help us with multiple high-level recruits. I find it hard to believe that taking PK and having him announce the same day as Bryant could do anything but help. Think he’s a Cane, but understand your point.

I think Cribby said Kirkland and Bryant aren’t tied to the hip, but he did also say Kirkland would help us with multiple high-level recruits. I find it hard to believe that taking PK and having him announce the same day as Bryant could do anything but help. Think he’s a Cane, but understand your point.
They are not tied to the hip. Bryant’s brother is like their “agent” and they are coached by the same guy. I said it in the Bryant thread, he will most likely commit to Miami on 7/23, but may take a visit to Bama still. He and Kirkland have been passively recruited by Bama. Now if Aguirre does to commit to Miami, I can see Bama really putting the pressure on him, but still think he commits to Miami on 7/23. With a possibility of a flip down the line. Cristobal and company would just have to hold them off.

Advertisement
They are not tied to the hip. Bryant’s brother is like their “agent” and they are coached by the same guy. I said it in the Bryant thread, he will most likely commit to Miami on 7/23, but may take a visit to Bama still. He and Kirkland have been passively recruited by Bama. Now if Aguirre does to commit to Miami, I can see Bama really putting the pressure on him, but still think he commits to Miami on 7/23. With a possibility of a flip down the line. Cristobal and company would just have to hold them off.
Totally agree; with most of these high-level recruits, the traditional SEC blue-bloods are going to be circling like vultures just waiting for something to collapse on our end (like it normally does). Luckily, we have Mario and a slew of strong recruiters now, and a relatively manageable path to the ACC Champ game. I feel 10,000x better holding off teams like Bama/UGA/ATM, etc. that you know will come for our highly-rated guys, than any of his predecessors.

Advertisement
Whats your read on Kirkland situation. Heard he wants in ASAP

Whats your read on Kirkland situation. Heard he wants in ASAP
Very tough. I’m really in with them, but Veronica is really pushing MSU on him. She makes it look like his decision, but we all know. Now if Pkay decides to make his own choice without any influence… he’s coming to Miami. If he goes momma route… he’s headed to MSU. The kid is really a momma boy. So it’s kinda tough here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back