Rashawn Scott?

Allen Hurns scoffs at your possibilities

Hurns in Mr. Reliable. But, Scott is faster, stronger and uses his body better. He's the one guy on our team that can go up and big boy someone for the ball, ala Irvin and Bolden. He was easily our best WR last year too until he got suspended.

yeah Scott is stronger even though Hurns breaks **** near every tackle and yeah Scott is faster even though Hurns housed a **** near 80 yarder.

smmmmmmhhhhh

yup, one play doesn't define who a player is

Hurns breaks tackles every game buddy

You are correct, sir. It's uncanny.

Advertisement
Any updates on his status and how he's recovering? And when should we anticipate him being back?

He's a big loss and possibly our most complete WR

Hurns in Mr. Reliable. But, Scott is faster, stronger and uses his body better. He's the one guy on our team that can go up and big boy someone for the ball, ala Irvin and Bolden. He was easily our best WR last year too until he got suspended.

I find myself in awe of our WR position and how deep we are. Hurns, Dorsette, Waters and Coley are playing so well, that our biggest playmaker last year, Lewis, isn't seeing meaningful minutes. I am sure Lewis isn't 100% but **** -- I can't remember a time, post 2002, we were this talented at WR.

I agree with your post about our wr core being the best since 02 but I don't know what you are talking about in regards to lewis. Sure, he showed a few flashes prior to injury but you are out of your mind saying he was our best playmaker last year LOL
He played in 4 games, had 8 receptions for 73 yards and 1td.

Any updates on his status and how he's recovering? And when should we anticipate him being back?

He's a big loss and possibly our most complete WR

I find myself in awe of our WR position and how deep we are. Hurns, Dorsette, Waters and Coley are playing so well, that our biggest playmaker last year, Lewis, isn't seeing meaningful minutes. I am sure Lewis isn't 100% but **** -- I can't remember a time, post 2002, we were this talented at WR.

I agree with your post about our wr core being the best since 02 but I don't know what you are talking about in regards to lewis. Sure, he showed a few flashes prior to injury but you are out of your mind saying he was our best playmakernlast year LOL
He played in 4 games, had 8 receptions for 73 yards and 1td.

Malcolm Lewis wouldve had a year like Stacy Coley is now before the injury.... he was pushing for starting time. Phillip Dorsett was a beast last year but Malcolm Lewis wouldve stood out as well.

His moves w/ the ball in his hands are crazy, aggressive and knows how to get up field.

Advertisement
san Miller Degnan ‏@smillerdegnan 4m
.@GoldenAl says Rayshawn Scott still hasn't taken a hit. But he still might travel, depending on what docs say.

Golden on Rashawn Scott "I'm not gonna take him if he's not gonna play" meaning he's close to recovery

Scott may be our most complete WR. He can do it all; go deep, go up for the ball and make a play, break tackles.

Sounds like he's extremely close to being back and if he doesn't play this week, then next week.

I agree but where do you put him?

You can't take Dorsett off the field, he keeps safeties honest.
I don't see how you can take Coley off with his ability.

That leaves Scott and Hurns. Scott is more talented but Hurns has Morris' trust.
And don't forget about Herb.

We have a bit of a logjam.

Advertisement
#Canes injuries: FB Walter Tucker ("lower extremity") and OG Danny Isidora (foot) are out; WR Rashawn Scott (shoulder/collarbone) doubtful.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back