Rashawn Scott?

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
Any updates on his status and how he's recovering? And when should we anticipate him being back?

He's a big loss and possibly our most complete WR

Advertisement
was said on tuesday he was out in a red jersey same with isadora. Talks have said he may be back for UNC.

Advertisement
Stacey Coley has been doing well in Scott's role, would like to have him back though.

Advertisement
Any updates on his status and how he's recovering? And when should we anticipate him being back?

Allen Hurns scoffs at your possibilities

Hurns in Mr. Reliable. But, Scott is faster, stronger and uses his body better. He's the one guy on our team that can go up and big boy someone for the ball, ala Irvin and Bolden. He was easily our best WR last year too until he got suspended.

Hurns in Mr. Reliable. But, Scott is faster, stronger and uses his body better. He's the one guy on our team that can go up and big boy someone for the ball, ala Irvin and Bolden. He was easily our best WR last year too until he got suspended.

I find myself in awe of our WR position and how deep we are. Hurns, Dorsette, Waters and Coley are playing so well, that our biggest playmaker last year, Lewis, isn't seeing meaningful minutes. I am sure Lewis isn't 100% but **** -- I can't remember a time, post 2002, we were this talented at WR.

yeah Scott is stronger even though Hurns breaks **** near every tackle and yeah Scott is faster even though Hurns housed a **** near 80 yarder.

smmmmmmhhhhh

Advertisement

yeah Scott is stronger even though Hurns breaks **** near every tackle and yeah Scott is faster even though Hurns housed a **** near 80 yarder.

smmmmmmhhhhh

yup, one play doesn't define who a player is

smmmmmmhhhhh

yup, one play doesn't define who a player is

Hurns breaks tackles every game buddy

Advertisement
I'll be the first to admit that he was my choice for breakout offensive player this year. Don't sleep on what he can bring to the table once he gets going. I know there were people on the staff that felt he was going to be our 3rd best offensive player this year. The bye weeks are almost done, and we will have 7 straight weeks of games. We're going to need depth at a thin WR group, and this might be a perfect schedule for his return.

I find myself in awe of our WR position and how deep we are. Hurns, Dorsette, Waters and Coley are playing so well, that our biggest playmaker last year, Lewis, isn't seeing meaningful minutes. I am sure Lewis isn't 100% but **** -- I can't remember a time, post 2002, we were this talented at WR.

HUH?

Advertisement
Back