rashard robinson

Advertisement
If he doesn't qualify at LSU.... how the **** will he qualify at Miami??? Prep school is his only option. He's already signed, sealed and paid...

Advertisement
i don't remember it being that close, actually. he reaffirmed to lsu early and often, despite many visits to UM. i have no idea if he comes here if he doesn't qualify. just don't see any reason to think that.

Advertisement
I think he had a great bond with the recruits here and coaches, but also he was locked into LSU for the longest **** near impossible to pull him away. If he goes prep then its even again, but still a tough commitment if we get the 2nd chance

is he going to qualify at lsu this year? if he doesnt im sure he comes to miami

81.gif

Its actually something that was mentioned about a 1,000 times during his recruitment so I'm curious if he makes it in as well.

Suzy, I am equally interested in whether or not Robinson qualifies. Most at-risk recruits are taking online classes and tests all the way up until late summer. I can't remember when the deadline for submitting paperwork is for the clearninghouse, but I remember recruits being cleared right through August in many past situations. We won't know if Robinson has to go prep until then. If he does, I have no doubt that the coaches will stay on him.

Advertisement
Also don't forget that we saw quite a few cases where SEC schools couldn't admit kids because of online classes but we (and other schools) could. Not saying RR is in this group but just something to keep in mind going forward.

i don't remember it being that close, actually. he reaffirmed to lsu early and often, despite many visits to UM. i have no idea if he comes here if he doesn't qualify. just don't see any reason to think that.

recruiting reporters said after NSD he was close to flipping at the end

Advertisement
Suzy....

247sports has Rashack Robensome as the 10th best CB in our country. According to a poster on 247sports, Robensome had to get 5 gold coins on his FCAT to qualify. If he doesn't, it's a safe bet he ends up at his dream school, Miami. He would count against the 2004 class.

Only you can prevent forest fires.

Tex :cigar:

Suzy....

247sports has Rashack Robensome as the 10th best CB in our country. According to a poster on 247sports, Robensome had to get 5 gold coins on his FCAT to qualify. If he doesn't, it's a safe bet he ends up at his dream school, Miami. He would count against the 2004 class.

Only you can prevent forest fires.

Tex :cigar:

Dead

Emmert will pull some strings for lsu like he did back in the day and get him in, while trying to do UM rawdog in the butt.

Advertisement
Back