Rashard Robinson

Advertisement
117.jpg

Advertisement
ringz back to being soft shouldered. You are well off your game as of late.

Golden may have messed up with the BTW kids and may very well strikeout with other kids today. But I will give him this year to see if he is a good coach or not.

Advertisement
Who really gives a **** anymore

The U failed today

I hear ya

We are all still here, taking this **** sandwich one bite at a time, so we must still care a little.

Not me. I'm done with this ****.

Golden sucks. Has a bad record here and cant recruit. We bashed Randy and maybe its time to get on Golden.

I thought you werent worried?

He has too many worries now.

oh and on the Robinson thing, doesn't this happen every year with a kid and signs with them later in the day. Don't get your hopes up on this one.

Who really gives a **** anymore

The U failed today

I hear ya

We are all still here, taking this **** sandwich one bite at a time, so we must still care a little.

Not me. I'm done with this ****.

Golden sucks. Has a bad record here and cant recruit. We bashed Randy and maybe its time to get on Golden.

You've got to be kidding. A bad record and can't recruit? Do you know anything about football? He led a team of hacks and freshmen to what would have been an ACC championship game, and he salvaged a recruiting class his first year and had a great class last year.

oh and on the Robinson thing, doesn't this happen every year with a kid and signs with them later in the day. Don't get your hopes up on this one.

It does

Still hasn't sent it in though.

Bakas just mentioned they have 26 commits. 24 have signed, Bain is about to sign. Last one left is Robinson.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is going to go prep before getting to a four year school anyways. this is just the beginning

He is going to go prep before getting to a four year school anyways. this is just the beginning

This is exactly what I had hoped to hear. Thanks, hope it holds true. We have seen the SEC have a lot of success recruiting kids and then sticking with them after they prep

Advertisement
Back