Raphael Kirby...

jevoasis

Addicted to ****
Seriously, is this guy not getting even a chance as FA this year?? He injured?? He's the typical guy that underperformed here (thanks Dorito you piece of ****), but someone would take a flier on. Was he really just awful??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey he got that miami degree if I was him I wouldn't care to much about the nfl I would play 3/4 years just to see how it is and bounce, the nfl will leave you broke with CTE by the age of 40.

Tough to get a free agent offer when you physically can't work out for teams. I thought he showed a lot of improvement from 2013 to 2014 but he never really jumped off the page as a playmaker.

Advertisement
they also wasted his fresh year making jump in mid season after being injured. he was a highly touted kid and pretty quick.
they bloated him up and had him in a crappy system, he could prob make it in nfl

Advertisement
they also wasted his fresh year making jump in mid season after being injured. he was a highly touted kid and pretty quick.
they bloated him up and had him in a crappy system, he could prob make it in nfl
This happened way to much

He's injured. Won't be recovered from his ACL tear until Fall unfortunately.

And stop hating on the kid for god's sake. Some of you are truly miserable people

The NFL represents the best of the best... Kirby would have to take someone Else's job!!

Hard to do that when you were never a standout on an underachieving team, and you have a bum knee.

Kid has a degree, so it's not the end of the world for him.

I'm just saying!

Advertisement
The NFL represents the best of the best... Kirby would have to take someone Else's job!!

Hard to do that when you were never a standout on an underachieving team, and you have a bum knee.

Kid has a degree, so it's not the end of the world for him.

I'm just saying!

NOT MANY D STAND OUTS UNDER THAT SCHEME.

Should have seen if he could have applied for a medical redshirt. This another one of Goldens kids who was talented coming out of highschool but was deprived of a redshirt year that would have helped develop him better. I don't think he would pass a physical right now with a team based on his injury so I think he should get healthy first and then try to pursue his NFL career

Should have seen if he could have applied for a medical redshirt. This another one of Goldens kids who was talented coming out of highschool but was deprived of a redshirt year that would have helped develop him better. I don't think he would pass a physical right now with a team based on his injury so I think he should get healthy first and then try to pursue his NFL career

Aside from win-loss performance on the field, the constant wasting of red-shirt seasons is what annoys me most about Al Golden's time as HC.

Kirby is another guy who should still be on the roster.

I'm not saying he's an NFL stud ... But having him, along with Grace, would put us in position to not have to rush Owens back.

kirby has to be one of the most overrated players to come through UM in recent memory. aside from looking good in a uniform, i dont know what he brought to the table.

Not trying to knock on him, hope he finds success in whatever field he pursues. football it wont be.

Advertisement
Back