Raphael Kirby

Sometimes for a D thats struggling, the option team can be a blessing. Not sure if thats the case with us but I got my fingers crossed.

Just know your job and wrap up.

I am worried about some big pass plays if we overplay the run.

Advertisement
EJ, Paul, Gaines thats my predictions with Fentress, A.Graig, Terry being the back ups...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-30486-1342447807-4.jpg

Advertisement
Hopefully their QB's accuracy issues return.

Kirby was a bigger loss then most people realized. I think he has Perryman type potential and would have loved to see them together. Perryman, Kirby, and Johnson together is something I look forward to.

Our LB core is paper thin at the moment. Gaines, Johnson, Cornelius (got banged up), Armbrister (got banged up), Paul.
That LB core just flat out ugly. GT may set a rushing record against us with those LB's and our pathetic DT's.

It could get really ugly, we need guys to play disciplined football, and most of these guys just don't have enough experience. As down on VT as I've been I hope he's back as he has at least played against GT 3 times in his career and can hopefully settle the defense when needed.

EJ, Paul, Gaines thats my predictions with Fentress, A.Graig, Terry being the back ups...

View attachment 13990

LMFAO... lol

Terry needs to get some burn////and they might need to let Kelvin Cain log some snaps at lb if needed.....dont want to Burn Blue's much needed redshirt......

Cain hasnt done much at de...but im sure he can log some back up LB time as well...we just need a beast to take on the full back all game...Jimmy Gaines really needs to step his **** up.....

Cornelius who looked good in the spring..looks to have lost ALL the weight he gained...at one point he and Deon Bush were side to side and he literally looked to be only about 5 pds bigger....hes a smart player..but isnt playing too smart think he is thinking too much..because in the spring he was a seeking missile...

next year i expect our lbs to be pretty good....we will def need them to be strong up the middle this week.....

I'm not busting Cains Balz, but I don't think he has what is needed at this level. Cornelius, he is light in the britches, but he is getting to the ball carrier more every week. Jmo from what I have seen.

Advertisement
We are a team full of JAGs, especially on D. Nobody makes a big play at a big time for us on defense.

Advertisement
Back