Ranking the units on the team from best to worst

The DB situation is coaching and scheme. Those kids are talented as ****. Legit DC and defensive coaching will get that ship righted ASAP. Not the kids faults.

Advertisement
RB - Duke, Yearby, Tucker are playing very well
QB - Kaaya is impressing. Love that guy. He'll be ready for Lane Stadium.
WR - Dorsett, Walford, Waters, Berrios, Lewis, Coley are all chipping in
OL - Performed well since Gadbois/McDermott injuries
K/P - Badgley and Vogel have been steady
LB - Run fits and tackling need work but individually guys have performed better than last year
DB - major disappointment all around
DL - horrible scheme is to blame but we need more people. Would be nice if Chad and Wyche begin to emerge.

Not sure what you are basing this off of. Playing 2 of the worst defenses isn't saying much.

Lets see how they do against the VT front 7.

On one hand you say "hey, they haven't played anyone yet" otoh, you want to see how they fare against one of the top defenses in the country. I understand you're trying to get a larger body of work, but to be honest, using the VT as a measuring stick won't give you the conclusions you're looking for, IMO.

LOL, and you should know me by now I've already concluded this Oline would be better with a different coach.

The DB'S may be the most talented group. The DB coach just happens to be absolute garbage. Williams is the reason for the disappointment and will be filing for unemployment in feb. When Muschamp get fired bring on T.Rob, either as DB coach or DC.

Advertisement
Back