Ranking Our Commits

Advertisement
Chaney is 1 no matter how you slice it, kid is elite goods. Rivers prob top 3 because of positional need, and the kid is really good. Pretty solid rankings, however in a few years I feel like Restrepo will be one of the best dudes in this class. I see him like a Berrios X factor type.

Advertisement
This is honestly a springboard for conversation because I know there are others on this board that know much more than I do, but from what I've seen:

1. Don Chaney
2. Tyler Van Dyke
3. Michael Redding
4. Jaiden Francois
5. Marcus Fleming
6. Jalen Rivers
7. Elijah Roberts
8. Daran Branch
9. Dominic Mammereli
10. Willie Moise
11. Quentin Williams
12. Corey Flagg
13. Xavier Restrepo
14. Alvin Mathis
15. Antonio Smith
16. Keshawn Washington
17. Chris Washington
18. Tre'Von Riggins
19. Justin Hodges

Again, would love to hear others thoughts... even if it's that I'm a dumbass that shouldn't ever attempt to evaluate again lol.
Are you going off talent or importance?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Elijah Roberts will be coming in around 260-270 you add that to Feeley weight program, oh my goodtness. Str8 Beast mode. He's going to dominate the line of scrimmage, where the game is won. He's the best SDE coming (plays great with hand in dirt and stuffs the run) in while others has to really bulk up The skilled players may get the highlights. Chaney will have to fight for playing time with Langard and Davis, as well as Restrepo with the loaded receivers already there and coming in. All About The U.

You said we shouldn't rank recruits. Thats literally what this, and 247/Rivals is for.
[/QUOTE
247/rivals rankings are not specialized for one team, so students cant feel disrespected by one team. You rank a kid last or 2nd to last and they will take it too personally. They will be reminded of this ranking 100s of times. Its best to have a top list but stop short of ranking the bottom group. Remember every team has a worst player on the team. Its inevitable

Advertisement
My rankings:

1. Samspson Doyo
2. Julio Rosier
3. Derrick Griffin Jr.
4. Matt Phipho
5. Chris Barney

Advertisement
Back