Ranking of ACC position groups

Advertisement
BC has better secondary then us?!?

We have better depth definitely, starters are about the same. They lost their best CB Yiadom to the NFL, but return All-American Lukas Denis and almost everyone else. And they allowed the fewest passing TDs in the ACC last year. We also have Robert Knowles

I'd have it us 1, FSU 2, BC 3, but its arguable

Advertisement
If Boston College is so talented, why can't they ever win more than 7 games? Is Al Golden their coach?
They beat the dog mess out of an already demoralized FSU squad whose HC already had 1 foot out the door. That's all they did.

It was the worst team FSU had fielded in 3 decades when we beat them, but BC beat the juggernaut, perennial championship contender loaded with blue chips at every position.

See how that works? Even our fans believe it.

The main thing that makes me feel a little better about BC is that we have 13 days to get ready for it and there's not a big game the week after. Should be relatively healthy/fresh, prepared, and not looking ahead. But they're gonna be pretty decent this year. AJ Dillon is a grown man.

Street & Smith has them ranked 4th in the Atlantic Div. Their QB sat out the spring with a knee injury. but they have a lot of returning players.

Don't have an issue with any of this guy's rankings.

Overall he's one of the most informed, statistically driven sports writers out there.

Advertisement
Wishhhhhhhh.. that our OL will be better than 6.. top3..they are and we are fo..king... regarless of who start at QB

I said months ago that BC would be our toughest game. Im not worried about vt, fsu, lsu, or pitt. Clemson, maybe a little...

The one group that I think is elite and ranked WAY too low is the Wide Receivers. I know there are question marks but nobody has the overall talent we do in that position.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back