Ranking Miami QB's over the last Decade

Advertisement
Why do you feel the need to insult everyone (idiot, buffoon, loon,etc.) instead of just soundly providing your "facts"? Are you that insecure on the inside? Just curious

Blaming Golden, defenses, inflation, the boogeyman, whatever...cannot change the fact that Kaaya had multiple opportunities to make a game winning play, but never did.

Advertisement
In other words, Dorsey at 57% completion was above the median in 2001. Rosier at 54% completion was FAR below the median.

Not remotely comparable.

And to add to this, a median QB in 2001 finished with 15 TDs in an 11 game season. The median QB in 2017 finished with 21 TDs in a 13 game season.

So, again, Dorsey far superior to Rosier (as if that needed to be said).

And to add to this, a median QB in 2001 finished with 15 TDs in an 11 game season. The median QB in 2017 finished with 21 TDs in a 13 game season.

So, again, Dorsey far superior to Rosier (as if that needed to be said).
How many Hurricanes have finished a season with more than 3588 yards and 31 TDs?

Advertisement
Not at all due to the fact that Kaaya never engineered a game winning drive.

I don't think a win is less significant if a QB leads this team to, say, a big early lead then it is to come from behind.

You're just using this fake metric because you have nothing else to defend Rosier with.

Advertisement
I don't think a win is less significant if a QB leads this team to, say, a big early lead then it is to come from behind.

You're just using this fake metric because you have nothing else to defend Rosier with.
Were not talking about wins vs wins. We're talking about wins vs losses. When did they start handing out trophies after 3 quarters? What QB award has ever been won in the 3rd quarter?

Kaaya was a MUCH BETTER quarterback than Rosier.

Am dumbfounded that people are even trying to argue this. Also, a QB that is 2 basis points above the median and one that 5 basis points below the median are markedly different on a statistically significant basis. There is zero dispute there......

Advertisement
So you're saying that Kaaya is the greatest quarterback in school history because nobody has thrown for more yards?
No because he wasn't a winner. My metric is very consistent. It doesn't require hypothetical "if" scenarios. You had the ball and a chance to win the game. What happened?

Did all the rest of the team suck every single time Kaaya was put in that situation and lost? I understand you place no blame on him for being in that situation the same way you blame Rosier for the need to win games in the fourth...what did Kaaya do when he WAS in those positions?

Advertisement
Back