Ranking Miami QB's over the last Decade

Advertisement
None of those were better than beating a top 3 ranked Notre Dame team who by the way according to the media was supposed to be some unstoppable force

You're entitled to you opinion but there's no evidence that Rosier was even a large part of that win.

It was a complete whitewash.

You're entitled to you opinion but there's no evidence that Rosier was even a large part of that win.

It was a complete whitewash.
Thing is I’m not even a rosier fan , but I’m not going to act like he doesn’t deserve some credit for the season we had last year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jacory beat a 7-6 FSU team in Tallahassee, too. And He beat 11-3 ACC Champion Georgia Tech, and badly.

Our fans don't really know a whole lot about the program.
Some fans seem to lack a decent AR reading level. Use your context clues brotha. IN COMPARISON to last year. Malik's first year as a starter. Continue to hate the guy that did more for the program than all these jabronis your defending.

I didn't take anything away from him, guy.

I judge QBs mostly by how efficient they are throwing the ball.

Rosier stunk and his 3 picks were what kept the game close.
Lol. Not saying YOU took anything from him. Rewatch the game. Rosier had about a solid 20 yard td run that was called back. Where's that on the stat sheet.

Some fans seem to lack a decent AR reading level. Use your context clues brotha. IN COMPARISON to last year. Malik's first year as a starter. Continue to hate the guy that did more for the program than all these jabronis your defending.

I quoted you accurately, jabroni.

Remind me again about kaaya and Morris and jacory's signature wins in comparison to last years. I'll wait

Jacory had similar wins and played significantly better in those wins, too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rosier dominated VaTech, ND on prime time and led a game winning drive against FSU in his first year as a starter in which we won the coastal. He did have some ****** performances as well but all things considered that's a solid resume in a years worth of work...our best season in a long time. He should easily be recognized as the best in the past decade on that list of JAGs

Noiser did not dominate VT or ND the defense and homer did

Yes, he had a very good game running the ball.

And his 3 picks killed drives and was the single biggest reason that the game was even as close as it was.
No idiot. Rosier is not the reason it was close. He is the reason we didn’t lose. His three TDs is the reason we won. You can sit there and act like someone else may have had a better game, but you’re substituting fantasy for reality.

That game and that moment is lost without Rosier’s extra effort to keep drives alive.

Kaaya had bad games, too. Pretending like he never had bad games is just revisionist history. The only difference is that when Kaaya had bad games, we always lost. He did not have the extra ability to say, you know, I’m a little off on my passing tonight. They’re playing really good defense, but I have to find another way to win this game.

Advertisement
Back