Ranking CIS insiders top 5

I once started a thread re a commit 3 hours after it had been posted but didnt see said thread...

Am I one? PS shout out to Shaq's dad - great insight re the recruiting process etc

Advertisement
Big Poppa Cane
Big Conch
Footballcane
El Padrino
Vette
SniffCaneAhora
Dannboy
Peter Ariz

Rankings will be based on quality of insider knowledge of the program and it's happening as it relates to recruiting and the program as a whole! have at it...

This whole thread:

Tom Hardy Bait GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
more hilarious than all of your posts, little kitty
Since this thread is in serious need of derailment.. @PIPO can I get an amen to the scuffle?

I'm not ranking anyone. I think it's fairly clear who's the best but the quickest way to get some to take their ball and go home is to tell them somebody else is a better ball player. I'm just gonna hang back and appreciate everything I get for free free free.

Rankings will be based on quality of insider knowledge of the program and it's happening as it relates to recruiting and the program as a whole! have at it...
This is why we have a committee that compiles a list of candidates on many different categories including this topic at the end of the year.

Advertisement
Dan Sileo Jr is the GOAT insider & if you missed that saga search some threads because that era was electric

Cribby, 1mur, Leeds, Boar, The Finger Wag, D$ all honorable mention
Is there a CIS historian who can give us a run down of the "eras" on this site?

Advertisement
The people who really know the most, don't post about it.

I know for a fact that there is a BOT member that reads here and occasionally even low key posts, a former AA and NFL star player who does the same, a couple of current players, and an UM admin who lurks and laughs. If little ol' me knows of all of those, imagine how many more there are?

The people who really know the most, don't post about it.

I know for a fact that there is a BOT member that reads here and occasionally even low key posts, a former AA and NFL star player who does the same, a couple of current players, and an UM admin who lurks and laughs. If little ol' me knows of all of those, imagine how many more there are?
jungle spying GIF by VPRO
Watching Fran Healy GIF by Travis
Crypt.... a lot of lurking but not posting, no harm , no foul.....LOL

Advertisement
Back