Ranking CIS insiders top 5

Advertisement
Please keep all comments on here respectful. The people you have named, which should obviously include @DMoney and @Liberty City El, all bring value and all deserve our respect. Shout out to who you like but if the thread reaches the point that posters start belittling our insiders, know that we will shut it down.
giphy (6).gif

Just read through this thread. As a fan that literally doesn’t even know someone who ATTENDED UM, I appreciate all of our insiders. Living in Georgia, the little nuggets of info I get about our program keep me going. That being said, put some respect on my man @Da Jumbo Mutombo no one even mentioned him and he’s got a **** list

Advertisement
I don't want them to be top 5 CIS insiders until they can prove they can stay top 5 CIS insiders.

The Rock Reaction GIF by Baywatch Movie

Advertisement
How about we just have a list of our best insiders rather than ranking them? That's the beauty of this board. We have a lot of guys (and gals) who all bring a bit of info (some more than others) that help paint a complete picture rather than everyone relying on 1-2 guys (cough...Canesport...cough).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back