Ranking ACC Coaches by Fightin' Ability

Advertisement
Dumb list. Narduzzi would kill any two coaches of your choice on this list at once. However, I would pay to see a triangle death match between Beamer, Cutcliffe and Paul Johnson.

Dumb list. Narduzzi would kill any two coaches of your choice on this list at once. However, I would pay to see a triangle death match between Beamer, Cutcliffe and Paul Johnson.

Paul Johnson would hammer Al with body blows till he collapsed with internal bleeding, all while Al is protecting against the haymaker he just knows is coming

Paul Johnson would hammer Al with body blows till he collapsed with internal bleeding, all while Al is protecting against the haymaker he just knows is coming

:fistbump2:

Advertisement
Golden would go into the fight and get outboxed then knocked out, just like he gets out coached and knocked out

No adjustments made at the end of any round. Stuck to the initial game plan the entire fight

The only fighting Golden has done since college is fighting his way to the front of the buffet line.

:chuncky: 10/10 would laugh again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back