1212288685_qdCS5-L.jpg

2 (Dallas Crawford)
28.jpg

3 (Danny Dillard)
29.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement

Hagens is a good player.

Hagens is one dimensional. And I don't think he is that great of a blocker.

Crawford is going to help us in the backfield and in the slot.

I think Dillard will be that good FB that we've been missing. Watching old highlights of the '98-2000 team, N Davenport was so important. That's what I think the coaches have planned for Danny.

Who knows. 2 of them have never played.

1 - starting FB so automatically ahead of the others

2 - should see some playing time but how much with Duke here. figure most of his time will be in the slot.

3 - RSing probably so automatically last.

Hagens is a good player.

I think Dillard will be that good FB that we've been missing. Watching old highlights of the '98-2000 team, N Davenport was so important. That's what I think the coaches have planned for Danny.

Hagens is a pretty good blocker and he's money on the goal line and short yardage situations.

I don't like Crawford that much in the backfield and think he'll just do alright in the slot.

If everything works out perfectly, Dillard will be a decent running FB that can't do much blocking. Not sure how you think that's better than Hagens.

Advertisement

Hagens is a good player.

Hagens is a pretty good blocker and he's money on the goal line and short yardage situations.

I don't like Crawford that much in the backfield and think he'll just do alright in the slot.

If everything works out perfectly, Dillard will be a decent running FB that can't do much blocking. Not sure how you think that's better than Hagens.

I guess you and the coaches disagree about how good he is in short yardage situations... He only had 7 in 11 games carries last year for 21 yds!

If he is the best of these three then the other 2 dont need a schollies!

Believe it or not, most short yardage backs don't average a lot of yards because most defenses stack the line in those situations. I'm sure that's hard to understand, but just listen up a bit. Our offensive line last year was fairly porous, ****, we struggled to get a push against Bethune-Cookman. You may have noticed how we started to pass in those situations instead of running, thus a smaller amount of carries for Mo in those situations.

I'm not sure why you think Mo is garbage, but I would love to hear why.

Advertisement
1 - Hagans is a truck

2 - Versitile player who will help the Canes O

3 - Potential only right now

Advertisement
Believe it or not, most short yardage backs don't average a lot of yards because most defenses stack the line in those situations. I'm sure that's hard to understand, but just listen up a bit. Our offensive line last year was fairly porous, ****, we struggled to get a push against Bethune-Cookman. You may have noticed how we started to pass in those situations instead of running, thus a smaller amount of carries for Mo in those situations.

I'm not sure why you think Mo is garbage, but I would love to hear why.

Imo I just believe he is average at blocking. Patrick Hill was a better FB imo, and I thought he was just average.

If he was a good runner then they would've given the STARTING FB more touches.

Crawford to me will have more upside because of his value. He is more versatile than anybody else in this comparison. He shouldn't even be in this conversation because they are different players.

Dillard IMO will grow into that short yardage back/ fullback at times, that they will be able to run or catch passes out of the backfield.

That's why I put Hagens last.

Based on how I think they'll impact us this season, I'll go:

Going into this fall I felt like Crawford was going to have a big impact on offense for us, but I think his role will be small with Lewis and Lockhart having an impact for us this season.

Advertisement
Back