Rank these WR prospects

Advertisement
All 2014 guys. How do you rank these guys in order of talent/how they project at the next level.

KD Cannon
Johnnie Dixon
Corey Holmes
Ermon Lane
JoJo Robinson
Travis Rudolph
Artavis Scott

1A&1B Lane & Dixon
2. TR
3. JoJo
4. AS
5. KD
6. CH

Speechless

Where are you guys seeing clips of Dixon at?

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/582881/johnnie-dixon

Thanks. I don't see an abundance of wiggle/YAC, and although I know he's fast, I don't see him just pulling away from folks. Sometimes I'm a really horrible talent evaluator and just don't see things that everyone else does.

Thanks. I don't see an abundance of wiggle/YAC, and although I know he's fast, I don't see him just pulling away from folks. Sometimes I'm a really horrible talent evaluator and just don't see things that everyone else does.
I agree with you on Dixon. He does run nice routes but even then he is not getting a ton of separation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really don't get what people are seeing to put Dixon above Lane & KC. I guess people just have different views, time will tell with these players. Right now, they all look like they can make an impact at a bcs school

1A&1B Lane & Dixon
2. TR
3. JoJo
4. AS
5. KD
6. CH

Speechless

Where are you guys seeing clips of Dixon at?

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/582881/johnnie-dixon

Feel the same way lol, we aren't paid to do that job though, so hopefully carroll has his board of receivers and brings them into Miami

Why isn't NMB's Steve Ishmael on there.

[video=youtube;wMERTMgONtA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMERTMgONtA[/video]

Advertisement
All 2014 guys. How do you rank these guys in order of talent/how they project at the next level.

KD Cannon
Johnnie Dixon
Corey Holmes
Ermon Lane
JoJo Robinson
Travis Rudolph
Artavis Scott

Lane
Dixon
Cannon
Holmes
JoJo
Rudolph
Scott

D$, I'm curious where you would place Coley, Griffin, Elder and Lockley in that list?

Really want KD in this class, in his highlights he consistently runs past the safety rolling over the top. That is TB3-type speed.

Advertisement
I think Ishmael is the real sleeper in this group and should be included in the discussion. Think he is just as good a prospect as Dixon, not as good as Lane - Brady - Rudolph at the top.

I think Ishmael is the real sleeper in this group and should be included in the discussion. Think he is just as good a prospect as Dixon, not as good as Lane - Brady - Rudolph at the top.

I saw Ishmael at a couple camps and was not impressed.

He's D1 and can go up and get the ball with the best of them, but he doesn't separate. No quickness or twitch.

this....doesn't have elite speed or explosiveness

fwiw i'm being told KD Cannon is REALLY feeling Baylor right now. May need to forget his name shortly. (Same guy told me he still thinks Springs to UM, though).

fwiw i'm being told KD Cannon is REALLY feeling Baylor right now. May need to forget his name shortly. (Same guy told me he still thinks Springs to UM, though).
As long as we get Lane I'm fine at WR.

Pulling Springs would be real nice.

Advertisement
Back