Rank Our Commits

Saw that 247 did an article on this. Thought it was interesting. Here's how I would rank them...

1. Josh Jobe
2. Lorenzo Lingard
3. Will Mallory
4. Mark Pope
5. Gurvan Hall
6. Nesta Silvera
7. Camron Davis
8. DJ Ivey
9. Brevin Jordan
10. Al Blades
11. Delone Scaife
12. Daquris Wiggins
13. Gilbert Frierson
14. Cleveland Reed
15. Brian Hightower
16. Gregory Rousseau
17. John Campbell
18. Artur Sitkowski
19. Bubba Baxa

IMO - Jobe, Lingard, Mallory, and Pope should all be 5 Stars

Criminally underrated - DJ Ivey, Dee Wiggins, Nesta, DJ Scaife - all should be mid-high 4 stars

Also not trying to discredit any of our recruits, as this is an unreal class and I look at all of them as solid 4 stars or higher.

Jobe
Hall
Pope
Lingard
Mallory
Frierson
Jordan
Hightower
Silvera
Scaife
Davis
Blades
Reed
Ivey
Campbell
Wiggins
Rousseau
Baxa
Sitkowski

Advertisement
Mallory and Jordan are going to be a two-headed monster at TE. They will both be a huge mismatch for anyone trying to cover them, especially if they're both on the field at the same time.

A legitimate argument can be made for 10 or so players as the #1 guy in this class. We've come a long way since the Ryan Mayes thread.

It's happening.

1. Lingard
2. Nesta silvera
3. Josh jobe
4. Mark pope
5. Al blades
6. Gurvan hall
7. Brevin Jordan
8. Delone Scaife
9. Brian Hightower
10.Will Mallory
11.Cam Davis
12. Frierson
13. Cleveland reed
14. DJ Ivey
15. dee Wiggins
16. Sitkowski
17. John Campbell
18. Greg Rousseau
19. Bubba Baxa

Advertisement
My ranking based on potential impact, talent and need:

1. Josh Jobe
2. Will Mallory
3. Lorenzo Lingard
4. Nesta Silvera
5. Delone Scaife
6. Mark Pope
7. DJ Ivey
8. Brevin Jordan
9. Gurvan Hall
10. Al Blades
11. Daquris Wiggins
12. Gilbert Frierson
13. Brian Hightower
14. Camron Davis
15. Cleveland Reed
16. Artur Sitkowski
17. Bubba Baxa
18. John Campbell
19. Gregory Rousseau

07_brazil_group_02.jpg

There are some instances where who'd number one just doesn't matter.

Pretty much this.

Want to know how amazing this class is? Almost every list so far has a 4 star QB ranked near the bottom.

Let that sink in for a moment.

I just watched the FSU game from last year..........

1.Bubba Baxa
2. Clay James

Meaning that they are all equally important. But personally my favorite is Nasty Nesta. I can't imagine the sh*t talking when him and Pinckney get on the field togther. They will be all over the the other teams. The swag will be back!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Saw that 247 did an article on this. Thought it was interesting. Here's how I would rank them...

1. Josh Jobe
2. Lorenzo Lingard
3. Will Mallory
4. Mark Pope
5. Gurvan Hall
6. Nesta Silvera
7. Camron Davis
8. DJ Ivey
9. Brevin Jordan
10. Al Blades
11. Delone Scaife
12. Daquris Wiggins
13. Gilbert Frierson
14. Cleveland Reed
15. Brian Hightower
16. Gregory Rousseau
17. John Campbell
18. Artur Sitkowski
19. Bubba Baxa

IMO - Jobe, Lingard, Mallory, and Pope should all be 5 Stars

Criminally underrated - DJ Ivey, Dee Wiggins, Nesta, DJ Scaife - all should be mid-high 4 stars

Also not trying to discredit any of our recruits, as this is an unreal class and I look at all of them as solid 4 stars or higher.

Scaife too low. Mallory too high. But boy is that a nice looking class...

Top 10

1. Pope
2. Lingard
3. Hall
4. Jobe
5. Jordan
6. Blades Jr.
7. Mallory
8. Silvera
9. Hightower
10. Scaife

I love Lingard...great ambassador for the class and an elite skillset, but I do not understand how any of you can rate a RB as the most important part of a class. If you aren't rating these trench bullies in the top then you just aren't getting it.

Lingard behind a mediocre OL won't be able to get it done vs FSU. Our badass DBs won't be flying around making plays without nasty Nesta pushing guards into the QB. So on and so forth...

Advertisement
I love Lingard...great ambassador for the class and an elite skillset, but I do not understand how any of you can rate a RB as the most important part of a class. If you aren't rating these trench bullies in the top then you just aren't getting it.

Lingard behind a mediocre OL won't be able to get it done vs FSU. Our badass DBs won't be flying around making plays without nasty Nesta pushing guards into the QB. So on and so forth...

We have seen what great rbs are able to do to a team. And it's not like we have brought in scrub olines the last 2 classes

I can't rank them individually yet.

I would put them in 5 tiers... and I think we have done an exceptional job so far of not taking anyone that doesn't belong. Perhaps the only 2 you could argue there would be Rousseau and Sits, and both of those guy are physically high upside types, just not locks or near-locks like the rest of the class.

These are just in tiers, not in order within the tier:
Jobe
Lingard
Mallory
Pope

Cam
DJ
Delone
Gilbert
Gurvan
Nesta
Brevin

AB
Wiggins
Hightower

Sit
Reed
Campbell

Rousseau
Baxa

It should be noted I'm equally as high on Jordan as I am on mallory. When Jordan and Mallory was on the field together at he opening(before Mallory sat out for injury) Jordan stood out even more so against most of the nations best dbs in the country. Jordan has elite receiving skills as well

Advertisement
1. Lorenzo Lingard
2. Mark Pope
3. Delone Scaife
4. Al Blades Jr
5. Gurvan Hall
6. Brevin Jordan
7. Camron Davis
8. Brian Hightower
9. DJ Ivey
10. Will Mallory
11. Josh Jobe
12. Cleveland Reed
13. Nesta Silvera
14. Gilbert Frierson
15. John Campbell
16. Daquris Wiggins
17. Gregory Rousseau
18. Artur Sitkowski
19. Bubba Baxa

Curious that you have Jobe so low... I see Lingard, Pope, and Jobe as top 3 in this class regardless of who else we add (realistically... not counting pipe dreams)

Back up young blood. You must have at least 478 post to question [MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION] opinion.

Now, [MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION], please explain why you ranked Bubba Baxa so low. LOL

1. Lorenzo Lingard
2. Mark Pope
3. Delone Scaife
4. Al Blades Jr
5. Gurvan Hall
6. Brevin Jordan
7. Camron Davis
8. Brian Hightower
9. DJ Ivey
10. Will Mallory
11. Josh Jobe
12. Cleveland Reed
13. Nesta Silvera
14. Gilbert Frierson
15. John Campbell
16. Daquris Wiggins
17. Gregory Rousseau
18. Artur Sitkowski
19. Bubba Baxa

Curious that you have Jobe so low... I see Lingard, Pope, and Jobe as top 3 in this class regardless of who else we add (realistically... not counting pipe dreams)

Back up young blood. You must have at least 478 post to question @Liberty City El opinion.

Now, @Liberty City El, please explain why you ranked Bubba Baxa so low. LOL
Lol, not true... Anybody can question my opinion it doesn't bother me at all.

Bubba is top 3 for me...kickers win or lose games, a solid kicker (#1 Kicker recruit in Bubba's case) can be the difference between winning 10+ games and the ACC or going 6-6. Can't devalue the impact of a world class kicker

Advertisement
Back